Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
$2M AAV over 4 years
$4.5M x 6 years
$3.75 x 2 years
$1.25 x 2 years

dude only ever signs contracts with team-friendly AAV. should have been more greedy!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PM

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Flames legend, Iginla officially retires.

I have massive respect for him, and hopefully he gets his jersey retired/hall of fame inducted.

One of the few likeable flames, and a guy we generally had to focus down on shutting down since he was all around scary in an impressive way.

10 years ago, Iginla notched 50 goals during the 07-08 season and was a top 10 player.

Time sure flies bye..

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Flames legend, Iginla officially retires.

I have massive respect for him, and hopefully he gets his jersey retired/hall of fame inducted.

One of the few likeable flames, and a guy we generally had to focus down on shutting down since he was all around scary in an impressive way.

He's a lock for the hall for goal scoring alone. I wouldn't be surprised if his inclusion hurried up too given the hall lacks ethnic diversity and Iginla is a great story for it.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
He's a lock for the hall for goal scoring alone. I wouldn't be surprised if his inclusion hurried up too given the hall lacks ethnic diversity and Iginla is a great story for it.
You are right but race diversity should not be a factor. However given the past choices it is a factor. I wish identity politics was not a part of every decision made especially in this case where his merits as a player are HOF worthy with no special considerations needed.

May 31, 2006
Big Canadian boy on a cup winning team who gets a lot of PIMs and is a former first round pick.

Contract seems about right.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Benning please don't give Virtanen that on his next contract. Holy Moly that Wilson deal is just freaking awful.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
You didn't find him the best part of the Back to the Future franchise?

Heck, the guy even stole the show in the Wing Commander series (outshining Mark Hamill).

I'm high but that's not Christopher Lloyd. Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad