2018 Around the League II: Dorion got WHAT for Karlsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Sami Vatanen with 29 minutes of ice time today. 7:42 SH ice time. I thought Vatanen was an offensive dman lol.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
He was overhyped based on his world juniors performance, not like he was crazy good in college last year either.

I'm not sure how smart it was to pencil him in as a 2C only being one year removed from playing in the USHL.
Hes also too fat. Middlefat is too true

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Brutally uninteresting game of two whiny teams with crappy fanbases Blues and Leafs too bad they couldnt both lose

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
overtime between ott/Mtl is hilarious

Sens look completely drunk, botching everything

Drouin's hair is ugly asf

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
I wonder if there’s any chance that Pavel Buchnevich becomes available this year. He would be an excellent player to go after for the Canucks

member 290103

Wow the was unexpected.
I thought Don Cherry was going to lay into Vancouver

He got confused and did not know who to blame. Ended up blaming Petterson for making moves that embarrass other players. Said that might fly in the SHL, but can't do it here.

Yes, Petterson is at fault for being good. He's gotta stop that.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
He got confused and did not know who to blame. Ended up blaming Petterson for making moves that embarrass other players. Said that might fly in the SHL, but can't do it here.

Yes, Petterson is at fault for being good. He's gotta stop that.

Yeah - that whole segment veered left in a very odd way. Don't get me wrong, I expect Cherry to ramble like an incoherent buffoon, but I thought he was going to cry about it being a good hockey hit and how everyone is soft. No, instead he tells Green that saying he hopes the league looks at it is "putting pressure on the league" and that Pettersson should...what, not deke? There goes Patrick Kane's whole career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad