2018 Around the League II: Dorion got WHAT for Karlsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
200w.gif
I know Jack, trust me I know, but its not like that completely

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Oilers played a really good game, I'm a huge Crosby guy but McDavid is clearly the best player in the league at this point.

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
That was quite the winner Crosby scored last night. According to Don Cherry, Sid shouldn't be dangling and embarrassing guys like he did Strome or he's inviting an almost justified retaliatory response like a body slamming and resulting concussion. Wasn't that the gist of Cherry's comments on Saturday regarding the Pettersson incident? Time to retire, Grapes.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
That was quite the winner Crosby scored last night. According to Don Cherry, Sid shouldn't be dangling and embarrassing guys like he did Strome or he's inviting an almost justified retaliatory response like a body slamming and resulting concussion. Wasn't that the gist of Cherry's comments on Saturday regarding the Pettersson incident? Time to retire, Grapes.

Yeah, Sid. That crap might work in the SHL, but not over here in North 'Murica!

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell

He's allowed to because he's Canadian. Pettersson is European so it's different for him.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
What is Vegas doing

It's starting to get very confusing. They are throwing around big $$ and even bigger term to two guys with 80-85 NHL games and now Schmidt who has one really good season under his belt on a team that over-performed in a big way.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Can't get more mediocre than the flames. No game changers down the middle or on the backend.

Shitty feeling as a fan same if you're a wild fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad