2018 Around the League II: Dorion got WHAT for Karlsson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Easy for me to say since they are not my team and I dont live there but I wouldnt care in the slightest If the Sens were relocated, even to the USofA

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Hmm I think...what the uber driver did was kind of a shitty thing. The Sens players didn't look like they knew they were being filmed. No doubt the Senators as a franchise is not in good shape, but uploading a video like this really doesn't do any good aside from stirring up more controversy and creating more distractions.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
What a bunch of goofs, trying to pin everything on the coach as if he’s the one out there playing like ass. Take some responsibility.

The Poacher

Dec 30, 2010
Pitt Meadows
It’s not uncommon for players to vent to one another about problems with in the team away from the rink. This kind of stuff compounds when things aren’t going well. Seems like coaching is an issue if there’s no guidance or teaching during film.

Stupid of them to talk about that when not in a private setting. It’ll be a long season in Sens land.

Reactions: cookiefest

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Yea everyone complains about their job when they aren’t on the clock. If people recorded me and my co workers on our coffee break at Starbucks they would hear us complaining

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
I know I predicted Ottawa to make the playoffs but after the glimpse into that massive losing culture I have to say I’m not so sure anymore.

Its not even about them trashing their PK coach. Seems like he deserves it and this leaking should be a major wake up call for him. If what they’re saying is true it seems like they should find another coach. I don’t fault the players for bad mouthing him one bit. What I fault them for is their attitude I mean sure they’re about to go and have a fun night but if you have an incompetent coach it is no laughing matter if it was a winning culture I would expect those guys while bad mouthing their coach to be furious at how bad he is. They should be livid that he is wasting their precious opportunity to win a cup. It would at least show how committed they are to winning but the fact that they are just laughing it off like he is and incompetent substitute teacher in high school like it doesn’t matter to them is really really troubling.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Like imagine all this stuff happening on our team, at least we could tune out and follow prospects for the upcoming draft and look forward to a high pick.

Their fans can't even do that.

At least for them, it looked like Chabot was quiet and was minding his own business, Duchene and whoever that was in the front passenger seat are gone lol

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
This happened in Arizona which has single-party consent laws so this was technically legal.

Canada is also single-party consent to if the conversation involves the person doing the recording, just as a heads up (i.e if you have a call with an HR rep/superior you can record it to potentially cover your ass).

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Ottawa is a mess, it starts from the top as well.
Melynk is a meddling owner who can't seem to get out of the way.
He makes Aquaman look like a saint (Aquilini does have his issues but not as serious as Melynk)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Every organization likely has that exact same thing happen at some point or another. Even great bosses piss off their employees sometimes or rub them the wrong way, and it’s human nature to seek out someone to empathize with you over shared frustrations, and that leaves your colleagues as the ones to commiserate with.

Bush league stuff posting that video. And unfortunately it’s going to lead to some pretty tough stuff internally with the Sens, as if their fan base hasn’t suffered enough over the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig