GDT: 2018 All-Star Game in Tampa Bay | Jan 27-28, 2018

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
What did The Rat do this time? Slewfooting? baseball-bat-slashing? Something usual for The Rat? Damn, I miss "old-time hockey," that do*che woulda been taken care of and properly straightened out years ago.

He caught a rut and to avoid falling on the goalie he accidentally hit a player in the head with his elbow.

Or at least that’s the bruins fans story I keep seeing.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Now that I've thought about it a bit, I wonder if Yzerman is happy about this, deep inside? It's a great "problem" to have, but now he's gotta figure out a way to fit yet another All Star salary on the team in the next year or two. I already think he's gonna have a difficult time fitting in what Kuch will ask for (I doubt any home town discount; he already did that).

I realize Pointer wasn't "officially" voted in as an all star, but I'd say he's earned it every bit as much as Stammer has. Point works his ass off every shift, at each end of the ice. Stammer (and Ovi) basically just have the best one-timers in the world from the left circle... and... um... that's about it.

Any chance we give up some of our prospects to have some other team take the Cally and/or Killer contracts off our hands??

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
The people whining about this are dumb. The only other forward options were 19 year olds with marginally better stats. Usually you have be a Calder candidate to get into an All Star Game that young. Boyle is a perfectly legit choice in that light. Butcher would've made sense if there was a spot for a defenseman.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
How can people be upset about Boyle making the ASG? It's a classy move by the NHL.

Only one answer for that one... They are do*uchy. Uber-douches. Go Boyle, can't say a bad word about the guy (or his model wifey):)

Pardon my language to the younger or squeamish ones, I'm partaking in pre Gasparilla / NHL ASG adult-beverage activities.
Jackson's is rocking.
The Sail whatever is rocking.
HatTricks is rocking.
Tampa Lightning are rocking.

Great times!

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
Kid Rock racist?

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious and ignorant. He received the Great Expectations Award from the NAACP. The rebel flag was a tribute to southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. The guy has done a lot for the black community.

Ignorance is a huge problem in America today.

It's amazing what little things trigger folks these days.
Most people do not know that kid rock has a bi racial son

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
I have 2 tickets available. Out of state and ended up not able to make the trip. Section 328 Row A, 2 Seats next to each other. PM me for details or email me at [email protected]. Tickets for both the Skills competition tonight and ASG Sunday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad