GDT: 2018 All-Star Game in Tampa Bay | Jan 27-28, 2018

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The Pacific is going to win this, The Atlantic haven't done a whole lot of anything this game in terms of creating something.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
I honestly think Karlsson would love to play for the Lightning, dont think it happens due to cap either thru trade or fa unless he takes a huggge discount.

Agreed, I have no doubt he would love it here. I bet he might even shed a tear when he's getting on the plane to head back to Ottawa; one, because he's leaving all his best friends behind, two, cause he's actually heading to Ottawa.

Also have no doubt we can't afford him. So... moving on

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Doubt Yzerman trades a big piece like the trade rumors section supposedly thinks, cause that's not the problem. The problem is affording him and losing someone in the future. Though maybe Volkov or Raddysh come up soon and could possibly fill in for losing Names???

Regardless we need a defenseman. Pageau would be a nice addition as well up front but of course Pittsburgh will probably get him and he'll score the cup winning goal against Dallas in game 4 when they are playing without Benn, Seguin and Bishop.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Just wondering how much tickets averaged for each event? Anyone have any idea? Am thinking of going to next years so I know pricing will likely be different but would be nice to know a ballpark.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Just wondering how much tickets averaged for each event? Anyone have any idea? Am thinking of going to next years so I know pricing will likely be different but would be nice to know a ballpark.

I got my original tickets as packages with both the Skills and Game included and the package was around $200 for upper level seats. Think lower level package for both events was around $400 and club was unreal. lol I was actually willing to spend more to get lower level but at the time I purchased my original tickets, they didn't have any available. Shortly before the Skills Competition, I got a lower level seat available for $200 just for Skills, and a different lower level seat for the Game for quite a bit more. :eek:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Doubt Yzerman trades a big piece like the trade rumors section supposedly thinks, cause that's not the problem. The problem is affording him and losing someone in the future. Though maybe Volkov or Raddysh come up soon and could possibly fill in for losing Names???

Regardless we need a defenseman. Pageau would be a nice addition as well up front but of course Pittsburgh will probably get him and he'll score the cup winning goal against Dallas in game 4 when they are playing without Benn, Seguin and Bishop.

We can easily afford the loss or picks and prospects. Could even stomach the loss of Sergachev with Hajek and Masin looking pretty solid. The problem is the money tied up on Killorn and Callahan

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
I got my original tickets as packages with both the Skills and Game included and the package was around $200 for upper level seats. Think lower level package for both events was around $400 and club was unreal. lol I was actually willing to spend more to get lower level but at the time I purchased my original tickets, they didn't have any available. Shortly before the Skills Competition, I got a lower level seat available for $200 just for Skills, and a different lower level seat for the Game for quite a bit more. :eek:

Great, thanks! That is actually quite reasonable and not much more than a regular season game in Edmonton/Winnipeg. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad