May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
i6frki.jpg

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
:laugh: Did you make this?

Nope!

Did you not get my request to make a new gif for Barkov-Trocheck-Borgstrom?

No I must have missed that one! Haven't made gifs in a long while, I don't think I even have photoshop installed anymore lol. I used to do all the marketing material for my former company but since that gig ended haven't used any kind of editing program. Maybe I'll get back to just for the funsies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Nope!

No I must have missed that one! Haven't made gifs in a long while, I don't think I even have photoshop installed anymore lol. I used to do all the marketing material for my former company but since that gig ended haven't used any kind of editing program. Maybe I'll get back to just for the funsies.

I'm using the original Paint to run the grid for the 6 in 5 thread. I don't even know how to use photoshop. I'm a dinosaur with computers/techie stuff. When you got time, a gif with those three would be awesome.

Reactions: Kellyr

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I'm using the original Paint to run the grid for the 6 in 5 thread. I don't even know how to use photoshop. I'm a dinosaur with computers/techie stuff. When you got time, a gif with those three would be awesome.

I don't have it anymore! Shoot. Can't promise you anything now lol, maybe I'll find energy to download it again. This team needs to energize me first though and this season has been about as fun as going to the dentist.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Edmonton... Glad we haven't looked that bad. Absolutely no offense outside of McDavid's shorthanded chance.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Looks like they are going to fire Chiarelli at any moment, per multiple sources. My question is, if they were considering it, why would they have allowed him to extend Koskinen? It didn’t take tonight’s game to make them just think about firing him now.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Looks like they are going to fire Chiarelli at any moment, per multiple sources. My question is, if they were considering it, why would they have allowed him to extend Koskinen? It didn’t take tonight’s game to make them just think about firing him now.

It's a rather superficial move considering that the same old boys club is still going strong in the background and that means that the next GM will be another bozo like Chia was. Chia really should've been fired a long time ago and it just shows how much the rest of mgmt and ownership was on board with Chia with his decision to piss away assets left 'n right.

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Chia is available? Hey, we can upgrade....

ETA: I AM JOKING. (I thought everyone knew Chia is the worst GM in the NHL, followed by Tallon....)

(Now That last bit about Tallon is sort of sarcasm. Mostly. Not totally.)

Last edited:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Our 2019 3rd keeps getting more valuable every EDM game that goes by. This time EDM was up 4-2 with 13-14 mins left and lose it in OT 5-4. :laugh:

Petrovich didn't play.

Carter Hart with his 6th straight win, faced 42 shots.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Flyers have won 8 in a row and are back in the wildcard hunt. Just another team the Panthers will have to somehow leap over to make a push. Can we win 8 in a row? Unlikely.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Flyers have won 8 in a row and are back in the wildcard hunt. Just another team the Panthers will have to somehow leap over to make a push. Can we win 8 in a row? Unlikely.
They also called up a young goalie to help them fix their net issue. Something Tallon could have tried earlier in the season but now we have too many teams to pass

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
They also called up a young goalie to help them fix their net issue. Something Tallon could have tried earlier in the season but now we have too many teams to pass

Hart’s AHL #’s this season similar to Montrmbeault. .902 in AHL and .925 in NHL though...not sure anyone would have expected this.

Reactions: RainingRats

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle

They are still most likely 7+ points behind the last wild card spot since CBJ has two games in hand. It's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad