2018-2019 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Sorry DeBoer, you have no idea what you are doing while fighting for top spot in the conference... lol classic

I actually do think coaches don’t know what they’re doing when they continuously play awful players who the team does significantly better without.

Coaches like Peter DeBoer (and Bob Boughner, who is DeBoer’s good friend) get every excuse made for them when they fail. And they get all the credit when their teams succeed. There are reasons that DeBoer’s team is successful and they’re not him.

As an outsider who admittedly doesn’t know all of the story, I reckon Bob Boughner deserves more blame for playing Haley 75 games last year. His team missed the playoffs by 1 point last year. I reckon by calling up your best AHLer and never playing Haley, he would have got you guys into the playoffs last year.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I actually do think coaches don’t know what they’re doing when they continuously play awful players who the team does significantly better without.

Coaches like Peter DeBoer (and Bob Boughner, who is DeBoer’s good friend) get every excuse made for them when they fail. And they get all the credit when their teams succeed. There are reasons that DeBoer’s team is successful and they’re not him.

As an outsider who admittedly doesn’t know all of the story, I reckon Bob Boughner deserves more blame for playing Haley 75 games last year. His team missed the playoffs by 1 point last year. I reckon by calling up your best AHLer and never playing Haley, he would have got you guys into the playoffs last year.
San Joses inability to close the big one, started way before DeBoer came over. With the talent on your team it is almost Washington crazy. Hopefully you get the monkey off your back this year, the West is wide open.

Good luck in the playoffs.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

You don’t know how ... controversial this comment might be here ... it’s good to see an unbiased perspective.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
My god this caps bolts game is ridiculous. Vasilevski is an animal. Just back and forth grade A chance after grade A chance

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Are we not doing phrasing anymore?
upload_2019-4-8_20-22-40.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad