2018-2019 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
A Winter Classic at Marlins Park could be cool. Would be nice to hold some big events there to help recoup some of that cost.

Shame that clown Derek Jeter removed the incredibly gay (and I mean that in a good way) home run display. You could turn that thing on after a goal.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I think it would be cool, if for nothing else that we wouldn't have to see the same teams over & over again.

-ghoste

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What's up Flo Bros? I'm so f***ing stoked we could be getting a game. It's probably Marlins Park or Raymond James (pre or post bowl game) or bust. Fingers crossed it'll be in Marlins Park. It'll probably work better due to the venue size and it's likely we will get a split crowd.

If it happens I'll hopefully make it. I want this to be the beginning of a true thing between our clubs. The Lightning just don't have beef with anyone. Maybe Detroit??? But screw em

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What's up Flo Bros? I'm so ****ing stoked we could be getting a game. It's probably Marlins Park or Raymond James (pre or post bowl game) or bust. Fingers crossed it'll be in Marlins Park. It'll probably work better due to the venue size and it's likely we will get a split crowd.

If it happens I'll hopefully make it. I want this to be the beginning of a true thing between our clubs. The Lightning just don't have beef with anyone. Maybe Detroit??? But screw em
I’m with ya. I want to hate the Bolts but because we never make the dance, I end up cheering for Tampa.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
But with Florida they NHL means Tampa Bay, the Name is floating around. And i dont expect that the Panthers will compete in the Winter Game. They NHL presents the Winter Game(Outdoor Game), as one of the important classic Games. Most of the Times, 2 Top Teams play against, cause its also a Big Marketing Factor for the League.
So from my Point of View, when a Winter classic Game comes to Florida then it will be Tampa.

For the overall Marketing Factor of the NHL, the Panthers are maybe the most interisting Team for the EU Market, with a lot of Finnish Players in their Roster. Russian native and speaking tongue Players.
Barkov-Borgstrom-Lamminkko vs Aho-Teravainen-Meralainen so FLA vs. CAR would be a real Interisting game for the North European Market or special Finnish Market. And from what i see from International Games Finnish Players will come more and more to the International Market.
Also Carolina has a lot of Finnish Prospect in their Roster, so both Teams will have a long term market chance in Finnland.

Edmonton is current the most interisrting Team for Germany, maybe Chicgo too. But Draisaitl is the current Market face.
Washington for the Russian Market when both Leagues are willed to make it happen.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Hutchinson starting today against MIN. He's rocking his Panther pads. Looks weird with the Leafs blue jersey. White helmet too.
Should be interesting. Sparks hurt in practice from puck to head courtesy of Wee Willy.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Guds and Matheson neck and neck for worst plus/minus differential in the entire league.....we are so great at drafting d-men!
I think in our case it’s much more nurture (done wrong) than nature....

Reactions: Crossbar

IceManCat

#TheFloridaPanthers
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
A Winter Classic at Marlins Park could be cool. Would be nice to hold some big events there to help recoup some of that cost.

Shame that clown Derek Jeter removed the incredibly gay (and I mean that in a good way) home run display. You could turn that thing on after a goal.

Dude that thing was an embarrassment to the sport of baseball and an insult to South Florida. That might have been the only good thing Jeter has done since he's been here.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Are you kidding me? The home run display was amazing. Come on... what the heck... I loved that thing.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Anyone watching this Preds hawks game? Even the preds are giving
Up grade a chances breakaways and odd
Man rushes. Of course rinne is making some
Big time saves. But really good game

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
That is an unnerving read. The small details remind me so much of this organization. But it all boils down to ownership, and selling small victories instead of having accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad