Go with the performers / skill / creativity

Mojo Krejci Pasta
Marchand Bergeron Heinen
Debrusk Coyle Kuraly
Nords Acci Kuhlman

Krug McAvoy
Grz Carlo
Chara Moore
I would prefer Debrusk-Coyle-Kuhlman then Nords-Kuraly-Backes. Acciari has been just awful and needs to sit.

EDIT: Totally forgot about Wagner, who should be in over Backes.

Last edited:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
The issue is their utter lack of a top 6 RW for Krejci.

I don't think Heinen belongs with Marchand and Bergeron. He's not the type that's going to consistently finish opportunities, and passes up shots far too much. With Marchand not shooting as much as well, they need a guy who can finish up there. It sucks, but you have to ride with Pastrnak for now.

I put Kuhlman back in the lineup. His speed is needed.

63-37-88
74-46-83
43-13-90
20/14/55-52-42

I'd dress Nordstrom over 14/55, but if it's between Acciari and Wagner for me, but I'd lean Acciari since he can take draws. They both have been pretty poor.

Last edited:

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
This line up is way to soft. Cassidy trying the match the speed of the leafs plays right into Babcocks hands.
How did the last lineup fair yesterday. Acciari has been horrible and Wags not much better, Backes is slow as mud, late to every check, Cassidy said it, the Leafs do not play their 4th line as much making that match up redundant.

Wish Clifton was okay, sucks he got hurt

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
This line up is way to soft. Cassidy trying the match the speed of the leafs plays right into Babcocks hands.

Acciari and Backes have got their chances. Especially Acciari

he just can't get to loose pucks on the defensive end and can't retrieve the puck at all on the offensive end

Leafs are running laps around these guys, while the rest of the Bruins team is dead tired playing extra shifts (as the 4th line has been benched)

The Bruins need to roll all 4 lines, attack their zone with speed .... make them sweat like they have been doing to us

Reactions: FanSince72

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis

You got that right. Instead of coaching the team to its strengths and trying to take the Leafs off their game, he thinks he needs to fight fire with fire.

Um, tell me. What did speed do for the Lightning in the first round? They lost because Columbus zoned up in the middle of the ice.

I’m convinced Cassidy is a poster on this forum. The dude is obsessed with the thought of speed.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
You got that right. Instead of coaching the team to its strengths and trying to take the Leafs off their game, he thinks he needs to fight fire with fire.

Um, tell me. What did speed do for the Lightning in the first round? They lost because Columbus zoned up in the middle of the ice.

I’m convinced Cassidy is a poster on this forum. The dude is obsessed with the thought of speed.
Took out slow as mud Backes and they were way better today, they could actually catch the Leafs today and hit them.

Keep the same winning line up, no slugs and attack them with that fast forecheck

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Took out slow as mud Backes and they were way better today, they could actually catch the Leafs today and hit them.

Keep the same winning line up, no slugs and attack them with that fast forecheck

no doubt they will keep what worked for game 7

Marchand Bergeron Heinen
Debrusk Krejci Pasta - big time 3rd goal
Mojo Coyle Kuhlman
Nordstrom Acciari Kuraly

If the bench needs to be shortened

Mojo Coyle Kuraly

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis

I doubt 8 minutes of Nordstrom over 8 minutes of Backes Is a big deal in today’s outcome. You act like Backes took the team down. The guy was one of the few players on the team with a plus 2. Hardly a liability. Still say Cassidy is taking the wrong approach in stretching the ice. We’ll see. Go Bruins!!!

Reactions: Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I just like that there is enough depth at forward to have these discussions. Having to sit 2 NHL-calibre forwards every game brings a higher level of competition and effort from those battling for those last 3-4 spots.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
no doubt they will keep what worked for game 7

Marchand Bergeron Heinen
Debrusk Krejci Pasta - big time 3rd goal
Mojo Coyle Kuhlman
Nordstrom Acciari Kuraly

If the bench needs to be shortened

Mojo Coyle Kuraly
3rd line --w Kuhlman added in-- let in both goals. I'd give Wagner one more chance on that line.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
3rd line --w Kuhlman added in-- let in both goals. I'd give Wagner one more chance on that line.

i think wags is compromised due to the injury. looks like a shell of himself in this series.
the first goal i thought was just bad luck. kuhlman made a decent play on the wall, but
missed getting it out by an inch.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

A faster line up making it harder on the leafs D....kinda what the leafs are doing on the bruins.

No way bruins change this line up for Tuesday. Best game played by the bruins.

Reactions: FanSince72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad