2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Cam Hillis and Guelph Storm playing a pre-season game right now against the Petes. Storm up 1-0 in the first, Hillis with an assist.

Storm up 3-0. Hillis with a second assist on the third goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Warriors up 2-0 so far against Regina. Brook with no points but is +1.

Tyszka is also playing preseason hockey with Seattle against Everett. Currently down 1-0 in the first.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Moose Jaw up 4-1 against Regina. Brook with a goal.

Josh Brook ends the night with 1 goal and +2 and 2 shots on goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
In preseason action today are Oshawa Generals (McShane) and Seattle Thunerbirds (Tyszka). We still don't know if they'll be in the line-up, though.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

McShane is playing 1LW for Oshawa right now. They're tied 1-1 against the Peterborough Petes (who Hillis had 2 pts against yesterday). McShane doesn't have a point on the Oshawa goal. He was on the ice for the goal for, but also on it for the goal against.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Looks like McShane will be playing LW in juniors this year.

Not a big surprise, but I think we can safely assume he won't be looked at as a C at the pro level.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He played wing for parts of last year, it was always a possibility he'd do that this year too. Studnicka and Commissio are vets and better 2 way players at this point so it makes sense for them to get most of the top minutes at C. It's actually a good thing for McShane, it'll free him from some of the defensive responsibilities.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Looks like McShane will be playing LW in juniors this year.

Not a big surprise, but I think we can safely assume he won't be looked at as a C at the pro level.

yeah once i saw his highlights, he screamed winger to me.

God if there's any prospect I hope, can get a heart and foot transplant it's this kid. He's really skilled. Love this pick even though I don't have much faith in him panning out. Would love to know if his skating has gotten measurably better since last.

Reactions: Fenris

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

Moose Jaw highlights. Brook has a real nice zone entry and a good looking goal. Man he's skilled. Really hope he can find more consistency. He has real upside.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

Moose Jaw highlights. Brook has a real nice zone entry and a good looking goal. Man he's skilled. Really hope he can find more consistency. He has real upside.

consistency is not a problem for him, he needs to fill out his frame, stay healthy, get stronger, work on his shot. There really aren't many holes in his game, it's just a matter how much can he progress, how much will he improve physically (strength mostly, frame). He's just very smart, and very smooth out there.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
yeah once i saw his highlights, he screamed winger to me.

God if there's any prospect I hope, can get a heart and foot transplant it's this kid. He's really skilled. Love this pick even though I don't have much faith in him panning out. Would love to know if his skating has gotten measurably better since last.

He really has a great shot, he can pass too, but IMO his shot is his best attribute, so damn deceptive and quick. Also saw him as a winger at the next level, but along with his skating, I hope he adds a bit of sandpaper to his game, not a lot, just a bit, will help him at the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad