2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Around 3 minutes of ice time after 2 periods for Romanov against Yekaterinburg. His team has the lead so he might see a bit more action in the 3rd. He's being very protected, as expected. I've got no idea when he was on sadly, my stream makes it hard to make out the numbers.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Somebody is in great shape.

It was a tough choice for TT because it was between Pezzetta or this guy:

fat-man-care-pool.gif

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
With Suzuki our prospect pool is getting really good. Kotka Suzuki Poehling Ylonen Ikonen Brook Juulsen Primeau Olofsson Romanov, it’s getting pretty solid

Reactions: Andrei79

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Just wanted to mention I managed to buddy up with someone in the Seattle Thunderbirds organization this summer so I'll probably have a lot better coverage of Tyszka this season. I also like their players Simon Kubicek (2020) and Jake Lee (2019)

I've pretty much got sources within the entire U.S. and B.C. divisions now. (billet families, trainers, scouts, player parents, etc.)

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Just wanted to mention I managed to buddy up with someone in the Seattle Thunderbirds organization this summer so I'll probably have a lot better coverage of Tyszka this season. I also like their players Simon Kubicek (2020) and Jake Lee (2019)

I've pretty much got sources within the entire U.S. and B.C. divisions now. (billet families, trainers, scouts, player parents, etc.)
We'll have to start calling you the Don :naughty: . You've got connections in all the right places !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad