2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
ouch, at this point his lack of production has to be a concern... Team Sweden doesnt look very good this year at some weeks of the WJC...
not really. His team just cant score. Hes playing on the top line tho. Hes got decent numbers in the SHL despite the slump.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
not really. His team just cant score. Hes playing on the top line tho. Hes got decent numbers in the SHL despite the slump.
Yeah its more about his lack of production with his u20 national team, he gets ton of opportunities but he struggles to pruduce while team Sweden keeps struggling as a whole.... Summer showcase and 4 nations was really bad for them, I doubt it changes at the WJC...

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
saw him twice this year, 4 games last year and will watch 2 more this week. He does remind me a bit of Kristo, Collberg, he's got that speed and shot, wasn't too impressed with his IQ and defensive game but need to see more. Not saying he'll end up that way, but then again I thought both Kristo and Collberg would be NHLers as Kristo killed it in the NCAA, he had 97 pts in his last 2 years. Collberg is looking better this year, he's got the same amount of points that he had all of last year in less then half the games so maybe he's starting to put it together.

Not exactly the company you want to keep.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Prospects in action today:

- Hillis @ 11AM ET
- Ylönen @ 11:30AM ET (we'll see if he's in the line-up today).
- Suzuki @ 7PM ET
- Fonstad @ 8PM ET

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Brook like Suzuki is just too good for the CHL right now.
Been awhile since we’ve been able to say this about 2, let alone 1 hab prospects.

Brook, Poehling and Suzuki are all grade AAA prospects, future is bright!! :)

I’m hoping a Chabot type impact to our team. Probably the numbers won’t be as inflated but it would be nice for us to have that exciting story of a young junior D entering the NHL and somewhat dominating the play.

Last edited by a moderator:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Probably does too....he’s insane.

I’m hoping a Chabot type impact to our team. Probably the numbers won’t be as inflated but it would be nice for us to have that exciting story of a young junior D entering the NHL and somewhat dominating the play.
He is my legit top prospect from us. Very solid and in a key position too. I can see some Roman Josi in him. Amazing skater, smart and with offensive skills.

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad