2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
OMG, Brook with the perfect setup on the PP and his teammate miss an open net...

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I cannot wait to see what Brook turns out to be in the NHL. He looks so dominant in the WHL. Skating, IQ, passing etc etc all above average!
I was about to post the same, amazing display of skills, poise and IQ...God our prospect pool is strong!

Brook is more offensively gifted than Romanov IMO, really has the potential to quarterback a first PP unit one day...

Reactions: montreal

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They're having a story on Brook right now, during the intermission.

Twas weird to see Rob Faulds, who used to have a desk job on Pulse.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Brook had a very rough start to the second. But finished really well. 1G +1A so that's nice but I think he deserves a secondary assist on that second MJ goal as the puck hits his skate before going to Tracey and co.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Brook is just sick, could easily have 3 or 4 pts this game. He's got 16 pts in the last 10 games counting today. He's got 15 goals which matches his career totals in 145 games. He's put up double the points from last season in 3 more games. At 63 pts he's only 5 away from Suzuki.

The last time we had a D prospect do something like this was Subban when he had 76 pts in 56 games. Brook has 11 more games left. Subban was at a 1.36 ppg, Brook is at a 1.31

Brook had a very rough start to the second. But finished really well. 1G +1A so that's nice but I think he deserves a secondary assist on that second MJ goal as the puck hits his skate before going to Tracey and co.

I thought they would give him the assist on that, and if his teammate converts on that open net he's got a 4 pt night.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Brook is just sick, could easily have 3 or 4 pts this game. He's got 16 pts in the last 10 games counting today. He's got 15 goals which matches his career totals in 145 games. He's put up double the points from last season in 3 more games. At 63 pts he's only 5 away from Suzuki.

The last time we had a D prospect do something like this was Subban when he had 76 pts in 56 games. Brook has 11 more games left. Subban was at a 1.36 ppg, Brook is at a 1.31

How does he compare to other WHL Defenseman that you've seen? Is he good enough to start thinking he has top 2 potential? That pass on the fourth goal was insane and just screamed potential

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

I thought they would give him the assist on that, and if his teammate converts on that open net he's got a 4 pt night.
Yup but not all scoring chances are converted. It's nice to see hes not just a player who scores one or two points and then disappears for the rest. Brook consistently creates chances on his own. That's great to see.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
How does he compare to other WHL Defenseman that you've seen? Is he good enough to start thinking he has top 2 potential? That pass on the fourth goal was insane and just screamed potential

He's had top pairing upside since last year imo, he has all the tools to be very good. He'll need to add some mass and strength like most 19 year olds and I think he'll need some work on his defensive play which isn't bad at all but most 19 year old CHLers that are offensive D will need some kind of improvement on their defensive play. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's on the Habs next year.

Yup but not all scoring chances are converted. It's nice to see hes not just a player who scores one or two points and then disappears for the rest. Brook consistently creates chances on his own. That's great to see.

for sure as that goes without saying, of course not all scoring chances are converted, just saying he could easily have 4 pts through 4 periods. He's a beast, and for me the Habs top prospect.

Reactions: Legend123

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

Suzuki with a goal and an assist so far. Guelph up 4-0 on Flint.

Gorniak scored his 4th of the season to put Wisconsin up 1-0.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: canadiensnation

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Fonstad adds another assist. Raiders up 2-1.

Teasdale has an assist as Rouyn-Noranda are up 5-1 on Shawinigan.

Suzuki with his second goal of the night to put Guelph up 6-1. He has 2G, 1A so far.

Gorniak also gets an assist as Wisconsin is up 3-1. He now has a goal and an assist so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Fonstad with a third assist. Raiders up 5-1.

Teasdale with another goal to put Huskies up 8-1. His 38th of the year. He now has 2 goals and 1 assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad