2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Flipping back and forth between Laval and Northeastern, both are good games so far. Vermont is giving Northeastern fits as they spent much of the 1st in NU's end but Primeau was solid and Harris had a nice rush up ice. Man can he skate, very Mete like.

Primeau gives up one on a 2 on 1 as the defensemen couldn't break up the pass. NU comes back to tie it 1-1.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Both Harris and Primeau with good games, Primeau faced a lot of shots although Vermont is a bottom team in the HE as they are out of a playoff spot. With the win NU moves into a tie for 4th in the HE which is where you need to be to get home ice in the playoffs. 6 games left in the regular season, 3 vs UNH a team that they just moved ahead of and 2 vs BC who they are tied with. Should be a heck of end to the season.

DVR the Gornaik and Stapley games so will likely watch one tonight, going to DVR Gornaik's game tomorrow as well.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Oshawa Generals (5 - 4) Flint Firebirds

- Allan McShane with 1 assist / -1 / 2 SOG / 53% FOW

Kitchener Rangers (5 - 2) Guelph Storm

- Nick Suzuki with 2 assists / +2 / 2 SOG / 79% FOW

Québec Remparts (2 - 3 (OT)) Chicoutimi Saguenéens

- Samuel Houde with 1 assist (on the OT winner) / -1 / 41% FOW

Brandon Wheat Kings (5 - 4 (OT)) Prince Albert Raiders

- Cole Fonstad with no points / -1 / 5 SOG

Vermont (1 - 4) Northeastern

- Jordan Harris with zeroes across the board
- Cayden Primeau with the win, posting a .970 SV%

Wisconsin (2 - 1) Notre Dame

- Jack Gorniak with no points / -1 / 1 SOG

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
liiga-logo-793722314C-seeklogo.com.png

Ilves (5 - 2) Pelicans

- Jesse Ylönen with no points / 1 SOG / 14:27 TOI

JYP (2 - 1 (OT)) KalPa

- Joni Ikonen with 1 assist / +1 / 6 SOG / 20% FOW / 14:45 TOI​

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Watched Stapley last night, they had him listed on the top line with Petterson but it wasn't a very good game from him. He didn't do much, was a -2 and looked weak physically. He was playing against one of the top teams in the NCAA and the National Champ from last year.

will watch both of Gorniak's games at some point.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- Teasdale with an assist as Rouyn-Noranda are up 1-0 on Rimouski.

- McShane scores his 27th to put Oshawa up 1-0. Currently up 2-0 on Saginaw.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Have both weekend games of Gorniak on the DVR, started to watch Friday nights game, got through 1 but was tired so turned it off. He was on the top line but didn't seem to be moving as well, will finish watching it tonight. I'll get to see him again next weekend vs Penn St.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Have both weekend games of Gorniak on the DVR, started to watch Friday nights game, got through 1 but was tired so turned it off. He was on the top line but didn't seem to be moving as well, will finish watching it tonight. I'll get to see him again next weekend vs Penn St.
I think he's banged up a bit, which would explain why he doesn't quite have his top speed. He hasn't missed any time so it can't be all that serious. His stats still aren't anything special but I have to hand it to the kid, for a freshman he's been getting steady minutes. The coaching staff has to be liking him.

Reactions: Habs4Life

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think he's banged up a bit, which would explain why he doesn't quite have his top speed. He hasn't missed any time so it can't be all that serious. His stats still aren't anything special but I have to hand it to the kid, for a freshman he's been getting steady minutes. The coaching staff has to be liking him.

he plays the way any coach will like, works hard, finishes his checks, but this numbers are terrible. He's almost a year older then Harris and has just 1 more point and both teams have scored the same amount of goals this year. Wisconsin is very young, during the game they showed a stat that said 38% of their offense came from their Freshman class (Gorniak with just 3 goals) that's crazy but shows in 2 years if they can keep them there they could have a strong team in the Big 10.

brunosevigny

Jan 13, 2012
Was at RN game between the Huskies ans Rimouski. Teasdale played a solid game. He was extremely effective in thight spaces, gaining most of his 1-1 battles. Scored a highlight reel goal beating the Dmen one on one on the rush and finishing with a nice backhand to forehand move to beat the goalie.

Dobson was a monster. By far the best player on the ice. Sometimes he was looking like a man playing with kids. His skating and composure with the puck were impressive.... Completely shut off the Lafreniere line..... He probably played 30 minutes, with first PP and PK unit and he played at even strenght on both sides (RD and LD). Had him in my top 5 last year and definitely stand by my opinion.

Beaucage is still a sleeper pick for me. I don't think he will go further than the 2nd round of the draft. Maybe early third. He has all the tools, but need to work a little on his skating (explosion/acceleration).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
125px-Quebec_Major_Junior_Hockey_League.svg.png

Rimouski Océanic (1 - 5) Rouyn-Noranda Huskies

- Joël Teasdale with 1 goal / +1 / 6 SOG / 8 Hits

125px-Western_Hockey_League.svg.png

Seattle Thunderbirds (2 - 5) Portland Winterhawks

- Jarret Tyszka with 1 assist / -2 / 2 SOG​

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-17_22-55-38.png
    upload_2019-2-17_22-55-38.png