2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects (Part II) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watched McShane, he didn't do much although he was on the PK and while I haven't seen a ton of him I don't recall him being a regular on the PK. The announcers talked about him and how he's been heating up lately and despite being good on draws they said he's had a tough time locking down a spot at center as they keep moving him back and forth from wing to center.

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
The 23 and under 23
Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen
Suzuki-Kotkaniemi-Ylonen
Vejdemo-Poehling-Evans
Olofsson-McCarron-Alain
Stapley

Mete-Juulsen
Romanov-Brook
Tyszka-Fleury
Walford-Lernout

Primeau
McNiven

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Ikonen will have difficulty making up for his marginal size/skating combo but I hope he turns out.

I’d also switch Suzuki and Lehkonen in that top six.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Ikonen will have difficulty making up for his marginal size/skating combo but I hope he turns out.

I’d also switch Suzuki and Lehkonen in that top six.

yeah he really has to improve his skating. Great shot though. I just don't know if he's quite skilled enough to make up for the lack of size and skating. He's a guy I'll admit I've kind of written off.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Houde with an assist. Chicoutimi is up 2-0 against Quebec. He now has 3 points in his last 3 games.

After being down 2-0, Blainville now leads 3-2. Teasdale with a goal and an assist so far.

Teasdale with a hat-trick. He's now at 17 goals on the season. On top of his assist, he has a 4-point night so far and they've only played 2 periods. Blainville is up 7-2 now.

Prince Albert is up 6-4 against Swift Current after two periods. Fonstad with two assists.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Teasdale is having a great year if you keep in mind how much his team sucks. I mean yes, 17 goals, 19 assists for 36 points in 33 games doesn't seem THAT great, but when you look at the scoring from the rest of the team, you realize how good it is. The second and third leading scorers only have 24 points and 21 points in the same amount of games. On top of that, somehow Teasdale is +11 (leading by far) on a team that is mostly in the negatives including 6 players that have ratings of -10 and worse.

Too bad he didn't get a chance with the World Junior Team as I think he's the type of player that could have really have played well on the bottom 2 lines.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Teasdale is having a great year if you keep in mind how much his team sucks. I mean yes, 17 goals, 19 assists for 36 points in 33 games doesn't seem THAT great, but when you look at the scoring from the rest of the team, you realize how good it is. The second and third leading scorers only have 24 points and 21 points in the same amount of games. On top of that, somehow Teasdale is +11 (leading by far) on a team that is mostly in the negatives including 6 players that have ratings of -10 and worse.

Too bad he didn't get a chance with the World Junior Team as I think he's the type of player that could have really have played well on the bottom 2 lines.

I'm hoping he can be the 4th liner that we were hoping we got with Addison

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

He's a very reliable player that can play in all situations. His production has been good but nothing spectacular from what I've seen. The Q is probably the least competitive from the CHL leagues. Although in saying this I think he could be a solid AHL player and possibly a depth NHLer. I like his tenacity, aggressive forechecking, good hands around the net and ability to finish in tight. He also finishes his checks and has a good active stick.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I would expect Teasdale to get traded. His coach pretty much said it a few days ago. It was something along the lines that Teasdale is a very important player for the Armada, but for the long term health of the club, it might be best to move him for picks and young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad