2018-2019 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects (Part II) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Scott Walford scored his 3rd of the year to make it 2-0 for Victoria.

Just got back home from the game. Even though they lost 7-2, I was very happy with Walford! He was by far the best player on the ice for Victoria. He looks so much more confident with the puck now. Starting to pick it up physically too. Really hope he gets traded to a better team.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Tyszka with his first of the year to tie the game at 3 against Prince George.

Walford with an assist as well. Victoria is up 5-2 against Portland.

Tyszka has been plagued with injuries last two yrs., but he has great upside IMHO. He gives the Habs two WHL LHD's alongside Walford that have NHL potential. Tyszka was rated up with Brooks during their draft year before getting injured.:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Reactions: Stive Morgan

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
He plays very well but he is alone in the team ... he will be exchanged during the period of the exchanges which begin next week ... Several leaders of the league qualifies him as better players on 200 feet. This year I discovered a physical side that I did not know him at all ... Already 2 fights and 2 very good fights on his part.

Any rumors on where he could be headed? Rouyn Noranda seems a potential spot. Maybe Rimouski? But I think they are more geared for next year.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Tyszka has been plagued with injuries last two yrs., but he has great upside IMHO. He gives the Habs two WHL LHD's alongside Walford that have NHL potential. Tyszka was rated up with Brooks during their draft year before getting injured.:vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

I like Tyska but at this point he is way WAY behind Brook. He will need to make up some ground fast because serious injuries at his age are very hard to bounce back from

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
We need to be patient with Tyszka and there is no point in comparing him to Brook.

All I will say is that I had Tyszka as the sleeper pick of 2017.

And I will add that before he got hurt at the Rookie Showcase, I really liked how he looked at Development Camp and the games he played at the Showcase.

He stood out to me.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Videokooste: SaiPa - Pelicans 14.12.2018

you can see him at the start of the clip, then the next goal is his and at around 3:08 he scores he 2nd. Like that he jumped on it and didn't look to pass just put it in the net.

Since the 4 nations, in 13 games he's got 7 pts, in the last 17 games he's got 10 pts after getting just 3 pts in his first 14 games. If you add the 4 Nations and Liiga, from 10-26 to now he's got 13 pts in 20 games.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Not exactly Habs prospect specific, but Hillis related in that Guelph traded Ryan Merkley to Peterborough for Pavel Gogolev and picks.

I don't know if this signifies that Guelph will be sellers. They currently sit 4th in their Division and 5th in the Conference.

Weird enough, Peterborough sit 5th in the other Conference.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not exactly Habs prospect specific, but Hillis related in that Guelph traded Ryan Merkley to Peterborough for Pavel Gogolev and picks.

I don't know if this signifies that Guelph will be sellers. They currently sit 4th in their Division and 5th in the Conference.

Weird enough, Peterborough sit 5th in the other Conference.

It should be good news for Hillis' production as maybe now they'll move him off his terrible position on the PP.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad