Over the rainbow

Hmmmm ....... Stone ..... Yummy.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MacBradley

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008

Gets $30m over 5. Pretty fair deal for both sides.

I don’t think he’s elite at anything nor will he ever be, but above average in every department and probably zero concerns of not meeting the value of the contract.

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008

I don’t think he’s elite at anything nor will he ever be, but above average in every department and probably zero concerns of not meeting the value of the contract.

So if I understand this right, that leaves Minny with $3.9m to sign Zucker. Seems like they will have to move someone.

Reactions: Goulet17

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
So if I understand this right, that leaves Minny with $3.9m to sign Zucker. Seems like they will have to move someone.

It seems to put the Wild in a tough position at the moment in terms of the cap. They have been rumored to be shopping a few players this offseason (Coyle, Niederreiter). I would love to see Zucker on the Avs, but it would be difficult to pull off.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
In the mock, I gave Dumba $5.5Mx8years. Guess I am a better negotiator :) . Also gave Zucker $5Mx7y, while dumping Niederreiter and not signing the old dudes. I did pay Murphy an extra $150k though.

According to capfriendly, they have $5.645M to sign Zucker, and an extra skater is included in the total. Assuming Seeler is the one that gets sent down, that gives the $6.37M in space, and any of the other waiver exempt players would save even more. I think they are fine in that regard. Next summer might be a bit tougher, with 6 guys needing new contracts and only $9M in space...Staal being the priciest of the bunch. Doable, but some hoops will be needing jumped through.

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
It seems to put the Wild in a tough position at the moment in terms of the cap. They have been rumored to be shopping a few players this offseason (Coyle, Niederreiter). I would love to see Zucker on the Avs, but it would be difficult to pull off.

Seems like Capfriendly had too many players on Minnesota's roster but it's been updated and it looks like the Wild have $5.5m+ to get Zucker signed. That seems doable without any major changes.
I like Niederreiter a lot and it seems like he would most likely be available due to his contract and him having off year last year. I'd be thrilled if the Avs can get him but it seems unlikely.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Depends if he can duplicate the offensive production he put up this year. If he returns to a 35 point kind of guy, I wouldn't want to pay him that much. His level of play defensively isn't high enough.

Especially with $15M tied up for the next seven years in 33/34 year olds Parise/Suter.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
Everything about the shoulders are bad but I would still cop one if the players and fans weren't so full of ****.
The shoulders are awful and it just looks off because it should be eggplant like the original. The black doesn't mesh well with the green imo. Also the fact that they put eggplant accents on the jersey without fully committing makes it suffer like the vgk jerseys there's just too many tones and colors going on for it to feel cohesive.

Colors: White, Grey, Orange, Black, Green, Eggplant, and if you count the shoulder patch, Gold and another type of silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad