PP:
Comets - 2/4
Crunch - 1/7

MacEwen (3) from Dahlen (4) and Juolevi (4) PP
Jasek (2) from Archibald (2)
Archibald (4) from Carcone (2) and Biega (2) PP
Sifers (1) from Jasek (1)

Kulbakov: 2-2, 38 SA, 35 SVS

Archi's goal was the 68th of his career with the Comets. That was good enough to break the franchise record for career goals previously held by Alex Grenier.

2 important Comets lost to injury, Ashton Sautner and Reid Boucher. Have to keep a hopeful, watchful eye on these two. 2 guys the Comets would miss dearly.

The Comets appear to be at it again this season. Their road record is now 3-0 while their home record is 1-4. The team is at .500 with a 4-4 record. Thank God for AHL TV. It's the only way we get to watch our team win. The building keeps getting sold out and they continue to struggle at home. Come on guys play the road game style at home and win some in front of us.

3 stars from Syracuse:
1 - Darren Archibald (Utica Comets) 1G/1A
2 - Cory Conacher (Syracuse Crunch) 1G/1A/a ton of tears
3 - Alex Barre-Boulet (Syracuse Crunch) 2A
That's it for now guys. It's time for the Canucks/Boston. Go Green and Blue.

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Yeah big thanks to @Bad Goalie or awful goalie as he likes to be called. Really great for those of us who cant watch ALL the Utica games

cc

Feb 28, 2002
any update on Boucher? darn. what crappy luck for him and the team. I hope he won't be out for very long. he was doing so well.
it would be a great time for Dahlen to elevate his play.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Final score Comets 4 Crunch 3

The building keeps getting sold out and they continue to struggle at home. Come on guys play the road game style at home and win some in front of us.
It is bizarre. So far this season the Comets are a perfect 3 - 0 on the road and a dismal 1 - 4 at home. And this is not a new trend as they were 21 -12- 5 in away games last year while only 17 - 14 -7 at the Aud. It's hard to explain why.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
any update on Boucher? darn. what crappy luck for him and the team. I hope he won't be out for very long. he was doing so well.
it would be a great time for Dahlen to elevate his play.
Nothing that I've seen. Probably have to wait until practice on Monday or Tuesday.

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Nothing that I've seen. Probably have to wait until practice on Monday or Tuesday.
Still in concussion protocol and has not resumed skating yet. He never should have flown when he did.

Edit. That was meant for the question about Demko. I replied to the wrong post.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Still in concussion protocol and has not resumed skating yet. He never should have flown when he did.

Edit. That was meant for the question about Demko. I replied to the wrong post.

You have to seriously wonder about this. Demko and Pettersson were concussed and both flew when scheduled. The medical world has made it clear that concussed people should not fly. Are the training and medical staffs of the Vancouver Canucks that much in the dark or are they all just plain stupid? I mean Demko asked NOT to fly. Is he smarter than those who are supposed to know?

The only other answer is somebody with great power overrules them and says, "You will fly." I would guess the only individuals with that kind of power could only be Benning or Aqualini. I risk the label of "Benning hater", but why would Aquaman be involved in making such a decision? He can't possibly oversee every detail of the day to day operations of the Canucks.

Benning is supposed to know everything that's going on and decisions as serious as this one should involve his input. Am I crazy to think such? If he isn't, then those making this decision should no longer be employed. If he is making this decision, Aquaman has to seriously reconsider this guy's qualifications to hold this position.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Boucher was seen around town in a walking boot according to some comets fans. So he will be missing some time. Haven't heard anything on Saunter.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
According to Friedman on last night's HNIC Demko's people are very upset with the Canucks about them putting him on the plane against his wishes.
Demko was literally begging the Canucks not to put him on a plane. The medical staff we have is a joke, they got lucky with carrying boeser off the ice last year too. It’s only a matter of time before they mess up one of our major core pieces going forward.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
Demko was literally begging the Canucks not to put him on a plane. The medical staff we have is a joke, they got lucky with carrying boeser off the ice last year too. It’s only a matter of time before they mess up one of our major core pieces going forward.
Do you know what literally means?
If so, do you have source for the ‘begging’ bit?

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Appears Benning is on the same level as Donald Dump when it comes to his ability to "hire the best people".I guess it should be expected as both are morons who can barely form a coherent sentence.

I mean how stupid can this organization be when it comes to treating their players?How hard would it have been for them to arrange a couple train tickets and a motel or two instead or risking the long term health of a valuable prospect? It's not like he would be missing practice time or whatever when he's already out on concussion protocol.Whoever made this decision should be fired on the spot and stripped of their medical licence if they have one.

Last edited:

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Do you know what literally means?
If so, do you have source for the ‘begging’ bit?
I was exaggerating. Maybe that line made sense in my language and not what I think it means in English. My Point being, demko doesn’t want to be there on a plane, told management about it and got ignored. You can find that one on Twitter I’m sure. Cheers buddy.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
According to Friedman on last night's HNIC Demko's people are very upset with the Canucks about them putting him on the plane against his wishes.

Wow! That is awful on the part of the doctors/management team!

Are these the same doctors that diagnosed Hodgson's back, Raymond's back, and Boeser's back (lots of backs)? If so, then they should stay far, far away from EP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad