Provy Myers
Sanheim Gudas
Morin Ghost

dear-god-its-beautiful-gif-2.gif

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Morin has always been better than Hagg at the AHL level, and Gordon knows this. I suspect he gets a real chance soon.

Realistically a move has to be made, 1-2 of MacDonald/Myers/Gudas/Hagg/Morin won't be here next year.

I'm down for re-signing Folin to be the No. 7.
Agree. It was Hex and Hak that talked up Hagg, but Morin has always been way more impressive in terms of on ice impact. With or without the puck.

Hagg got praise because he’s a MacDonald clone.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
It's come to the point where Simmer has to go ASAP. Sad, but true.

He can't be this inept offensively when he is also bad possession wise. Him playing with Voracek and Coots is no good because then the Couturier line has no chance to serve as a shutdown line. They got utterly gashed by the Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson line.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016

He can't be this inept offensively when he is also bad possession wise. Him playing with Voracek and Coots is no good because then the Couturier line has no chance to serve as a shutdown line. They got utterly gashed by the Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson line.
A Laughton Patrick Raffl line would serve a better purpose as a shutdown line.

Reactions: Tripod

Peacekeeper

Sep 27, 2017
With Provy struggling and TK being on pp2 keeping his points down I wonder how much this will effect their contract. Would be nice to save a few bucks and have Provy back to normal and TK lighting up pp1 (or fix our 2nd unit)

The trade deadline and offseason will/should be interesting. Simmonds should be gone, and any return will be based on his reputation bc he has been a shell of his former self. If any team will take Mac Daddy A Mac at 3 million god bless. Lots of cap space.. Panarin/Karlsson possibly FAs.. Trouba would be someone to go after. Im sure media will link the Flyers to all of them for us to talk about

Once we find out who our new long term coach is gonna be the excitement will ramp up (hope its Q) If our core needs a bit of a shakeup Voracek is the guy you look to move. We have a decent amount of playmakers and could use some guys who can beat a goalie clean

Gudas is another we may be able to part with. Depending on Myers and Morin, which I feel their time is near. But Gudas would have to be a good return as he’s playing very well this year.​

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
As far as I can tell there hasn't been a player named Mike McMahon in the NHL since 1976. He did play on the Minnesota NorthStars in 1968. So it's some sort of "recreate the 1968 season" thing.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Morin has always been better than Hagg at the AHL level, and Gordon knows this. I suspect he gets a real chance soon.

Realistically a move has to be made, 1-2 of MacDonald/Myers/Gudas/Hagg/Morin won't be here next year.

I'm down for re-signing Folin to be the No. 7.

There really nothing to suggest Gordon rates Morin above Hagg.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
I literally can't wait until we get Lehtera's contract off the books.

Also - what are we expecting for Provy when he re-signs? 6M AAV? 7 maybe?

After this season he'll be lucky to get 5 , I have no idea what happened to him but he has looked lost and confused
this year. Thought he would have snapped out of it by now but just hasn't happened.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right

They aren’t doing him any favors playing on the first line with coots and his difficult mins on the left wing. I think it would be better to have Jake on the left. And simmer on the right. But either way simmer should be seeing 3 rd line mins max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad