Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread II (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
WTF peeps?

upload_2019-2-13_10-22-39.png

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I didn't know the Hobey Baker award was decided by a fan vote. My respect for that award dropped quite a bit.

2019 Hobey Baker Award Fan Balloting Now Open

Phase two of fan balloting will come from the list of Top Ten Hobey Baker finalists beginning March 20 and closing March 31. The fans’ vote accounts for a full one percent of the total ballot in each phase in selecting this year’s award recipient.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
At least Kevin Porter made it to the NHL and has a Cup ring to show for it.

Remember Junior Lessard? Exactly.

I actually kinda hope he DOESN'T win it. Take that chip on your shoulder and be the best pro you can be.

Reactions: zman77

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I haven't been this excited about an Avs prospect in a long, long time. Call me a homer or whatever I dont care, Makar has franchise level upside IMO and I think he makes it. To me it's way too early to be writing him off in the conversation for best player from the 2017 draft. I still think he can be better then both Heiskanen and Pettersson.

Size is IMO the only concern left to whether he will be elite or not and I dont think it'll be a concern at all after about 20 games. It's not like he's 5'10" and 175 or anything. He's pushing 6'0" tall and likely fills out at 195-200 pounds when he cracks the NHL next season.

I really see him as a ~50-60 point Dman who will be capable of anchoring a top pairing and very strong in his own end. Seriously cannot wait for him to join our team next year. More excited for him then the Ottawa and Colorado 2019 1st rounders.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I haven't been this excited about an Avs prospect in a long, long time. Call me a homer or whatever I dont care, Makar has franchise level upside IMO and I think he makes it. To me it's way too early to be writing him off in the conversation for best player from the 2017 draft. I still think he can be better then both Heiskanen and Pettersson.

Size is IMO the only concern left to whether he will be elite or not and I dont think it'll be a concern at all after about 20 games. It's not like he's 5'10" and 175 or anything. He's pushing 6'0" tall and likely fills out at 195-200 pounds when he cracks the NHL next season.

I really see him as a ~50-60 point Dman who will be capable of anchoring a top pairing and very strong in his own end. Seriously cannot wait for him to join our team next year. More excited for him then the Ottawa and Colorado 2019 1st rounders.

I was already that high on him when we first drafted him. Vancouver and a few other teams had him going 1st OA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad