2018-19 POSITIVITY THREAD !

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
More power for McDavid!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ZoAO25y.jpg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oilers are looking better every game. 3-3-1 to start.

If Talbot had played better the Oilers might be 4-3 after a really hard schedule..

Actually we might be 5-2. I like the Oilers better with each game. The top 4 D have settled in and we are finally starting to see signs of life from Draisatl 5v5. I really liked the Strome Lucic Marody line, they generated some nice chances and weren't a tire fire in their own zone. The 4th line continues to hurt us but once Cagguila and Rattie return the 4th line could get a revamp if Marody and Chaisson stick. Barring catastrophic injury to a key player we should be in a playoff hunt in the Pacific.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Out of these October games, I thought they'd win at most maybe four games (predicted two or three in the other thread).

In November, they play 14 games with lots of divisional games (6) sprinkled in as well. I can see them winning (hopefully) at least nine games next month.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
last game against Minny did give some reason to be positive.

Minny has been very hot lately, and we outplayed them 5 on 5.

Special teams were awful last year so that's very concerning if the trend continues, but ultimately special teams are fixable without needing trades. As long as we are average we will be fine. So, hopefully we adjust our tactics.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Read it and weep!

Honestly stunned at Eberle this year. I thought he could carry over his spite motivation from last year and combine it with contract year motivation this season. Maybe he gets it together over time, but not what I expected so far for his contract year. The spite was obviously very strong with him last year, like all those Vegas players.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad