2018-19 POSITIVITY THREAD !

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I made this thread before 16/17 season and Oilers made playoffs. I never made one last year till DEC when it was to little to late, so I am making one before opener for superstitous reasons , please keep comments in thread positive only . GO OIL GO.

I'm positive there's a problem with you not making this thread ontime last year..;)

But somebody has probably stated that.

jk aside I see improved year from Lucic, Pulju, Bear, Nurse. We have Rieder and Brodz now as capable wingers. Talbot looking good again.

We'll be around the playoff race.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I'm positive there's a problem with you not making this thread ontime last year..;)

jk aside I see improved year from Lucic, Pulju, Bear, Nurse. We have Rieder and Brodz now as capable wingers. Talbot looking good again.

I’m positive that Brodz is a center. Positively positive.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015

I bought into the vegas odds hype , and as a gambler I should've known better. Anyways being positive is a good thing.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Talbot is going to have a bounce back year and finish in the top 5 for Vezina votes.

Koskinen is going to be a capable and serviceable backup.

Yawney is going to have this team's PK in the top 7.

And lastly, the Oilers are going to finish with the best record out of the Canadian teams.

I firmly believe everything I just posted has a damn good chance of happening.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I’m positive that Brodz is a center. Positively positive.

Heh, I know that, not sure why I wrote it that way. Brodz really adds a solid dimension as 4th line Center and he can move up if needed too. Hopefully Kass gets going.

Big news that all of Rattie, Pulju, Rieder, Yama, Lucic, all seem to be going in addition to our usual guns. This could be the balanced offense we're looking for. On the back end Nurse and Bear are really supporting offense well. Nurse detecting the Cologne Defender was chasing for his stick and working the puck low to Strome was a good read. Because of that Strome got to finish that one.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Heh, I know that, not sure why I wrote it that way. Brodz really adds a solid dimension as 4th line Center and he can move up if needed too. Hopefully Kass gets going.

Big news that all of Rattie, Pulju, Rieder, Yama, Lucic, all seem to be going in addition to our usual guns. This could be the balanced offense we're looking for. On the back end Nurse and Bear are really supporting offense well. Nurse detecting the Cologne Defender was chasing for his stick and working the puck low to Strome was a good read. Because of that Strome got to finish that one.
Bear set up Strome

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Some of the players can't be as bad as they were last year. Should in theory be more than one bounce back year.
The special teams can't be as bad as last year.
Unless McDavid gets hurt the team should for sure be in the playoff hunt all year if not more than that.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad