League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
TB having their way with the Jackets, currently 5-0. Think they're helping the Jackets management decide whether they'll move on from Bob and Panarin before the TDL.

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Kucherov is the best player in the world right now. Glad for the guy. He has come a long way to get to where he is right now. Always had an insane talent but had issues with a shoulder back in Russia and CSKA refused to pay for the surgery. He was offended by it and bolted to the Bolts who took care of him. That payed off big time for them.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Kucherov is the best player in the world right now. Glad for the guy. He has come a long way to get to where he is right now. Always had an insane talent but had issues with a shoulder back in Russia and CSKA refused to pay for the surgery. He was offended by it and bolted to the Bolts who took care of him. That payed off big time for them.

Fun player to watch. Makes me wonder what makes him tick vs. say Kuzy......

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
So today I guess we are going for:

NJ over Pittsburgh - no brainer
Tampa over Philly - doesnt really matter though
Carolina over Rangers - risky but try knock pens out?
Montreal over Columbas - no brainer
St Louis over Toronto - home ice preference

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Panarin not playing tonight in Montreal. Evidently he has an "illness". I think the Jackets might just have moved over into the sellers column. If Panarin and Bob are traded, this may allow the Canes to sneak into the playoffs with the Jackets falling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad