League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Eller signed for 3,5x5 when he had an opportunity to get more as UFA.

Maybe Connolly signs an extension here too. He's a strange cat to me, I can't read if he's happy here or not. Just his face doesn't tell much. I would go with as high as 4M with him maybe. Oshie's health is scary factor and Connolly is his direct injury replacement. A deal could be made.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
McDavid banned 2 games. Pleasantly surprised at the league not giving him preferential treatment.

Joke suspension. Crosby is untouchable even when he severs another player's finger but McD gets two games. Malkin runs around slew footing everyone yet McD has a bigger rap sheet than him?

NHL, thy name is hypocrisy.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Good. Maybe after giving Cindy special treatment for a decade and seeing how unlikable that made him to most hockey fans, they decided to not make the same mistake with his "replacement." He'll be fine watching a few games from the press box and it will probably help him in the long run! :nod:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Joke suspension. Crosby is untouchable even when he severs another player's finger but McD gets two games. Malkin runs around slew footing everyone yet McD has a bigger rap sheet than him?

NHL, thy name is hypocrisy.

Clearly head shots are of a different standard

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I'm sorry but this is hilarious. Can you imagine whining about taking abuse when you are a man playing a mans sport? Oh and one of those men is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad