League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Matthews threads...lol. Let me tell you how much fun it was being a global mod when every single thread turned into Matthews vs Laine, complete with Canadians fighting Finns and everyone else piling on.

If the Leafs win the Cup this entire board will suffer permanent hard drive failure.

Bless you. Just being a bystander to that was a nightmare.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Alzner and Shattenkirk healthy scratches, Nate Schmidt serving a 20 game suspension and Mike Green out with a fatigue illness (disease attacking his liver). It wasn't long ago where we would have been pleased to have all four of them in the line up for the Caps.

In the immortal words of Kenny Rogers, "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run".

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
200 minutes deep into the Oilers' season and they have yet to score a goal that doesn't involve McDavid on the scoresheet. Very sad.

Streak over.

I can't be the only one who is bothered by the fact that every team seems to get a point every night? Seven games done so far tonight and four of them are three pointers. Ugh.

This is why the season is basically over for some teams by December 1st every season.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
What is up with the NHL’s scheduling... I get fall/winter is prime area season but how is there multiple teams at 4 games played at this point? :laugh:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad