2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Man that was a frustrating game to watch. Like 3 minutes of 5-0n-3 and all they could manage is to serve up a bunch of muffins. Nobody was going offensively at all, and Frankie was the only player that made it a reasonably close game.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Man that was a frustrating game to watch. Like 3 minutes of 5-0n-3 and all they could manage is to serve up a bunch of muffins. Nobody was going offensively at all, and Frankie was the only player that made it a reasonably close game.
Seems like a carbon copy of the Avs game...

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Any of you guys who are tight with the BSN guys or any other media/team staff should ask them to keep an eye on the the visitation lists at Eagles games. Would be curious if any other NHL staff start taking in a few games now that Jost is down there.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Watch Jost go pointless in the AHL only to have the Avs call him up and claim that he has paid his dues and will help the team win

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
DxPUPQMV4AA9uEM

Reactions: Balthazar

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC

I know it's only two games in, but I want more than 'just a strong game' from Jost in the AHL, he should be dominating the league and be putting up a ~PPG pace.

I'll still give him to adjust and build his confidence up, but i'll be concerned it he isn't producing and looking dominant.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I know it's only two games in, but I want more than 'just a strong game' from Jost in the AHL, he should be dominating the league and be putting up a ~PPG pace.

I'll still give him to adjust and build his confidence up, but i'll be concerned it he isn't producing and looking dominant.

Admit it, you're just mad that he isn't helping his trade value.

Reactions: cgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad