2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
He'll probably have a decent game if he suits up, he's got energy in spades. But not sure if there's NHL talent there. We'll see.

PBhockey

Jun 29, 2015
LOLOLOLOL
I tuned into AHL TV and selected the Colaordo audio. I justed listened to the best Les Newman wannabe I've ever heard. Not sure if it's intended but the intermission guy should be on Saturday Night Live. This is great stuff. Outstanding!

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm curious about Boikov, I never, ever hear his name these days. Is he just playing out the string or what's the deal? I'm fairly confident he's not an NHL player but I'm hopeful he's at least helping out the AHL squad in some capacity.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
9C2189AB-8529-47BC-A534-77ED7A594697.jpeg Oh no!!!!

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I'm curious about Boikov, I never, ever hear his name these days. Is he just playing out the string or what's the deal? I'm fairly confident he's not an NHL player but I'm hopeful he's at least helping out the AHL squad in some capacity.
Yeah there pretty much isn't a ton to say. A few minor injuries here and there, no idea if they are related to the shoulder injury or not. He is mainly a lineup regular, third pair although things are a bit more fluid there. He's a fine AHL player, I doubt he ever gets called up.

Reactions: ljb4 and Pokecheque

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yeah there pretty much isn't a ton to say. A few minor injuries here and there, no idea if they are related to the shoulder injury or not. He is mainly a lineup regular, third pair although things are a bit more fluid there. He's a fine AHL player, I doubt he ever gets called up.

That's what I figured, thanks. Honestly I'm kinda surprised he's still around.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Kaut got in an awkward collision with his knee with about 5 minutes to go, good luck getting any info about it. That's why he wasn't given a star despite scoring the game winning goal plus another.

Lewis was the lucky scratch tonight so they can play guys like Herbert from the ECHL for some reason.

Reactions: CobraAcesS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad