2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
The Eagles gave up 27 shots in the second alone.

It makes me wonder about the stat keeping in the game, like maybe shot attempts were confused for SOGs. I have never seen SOG totals like that in one game.

For anyone that actually watched the game, do those totals seem legit?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I didn't watch the game, but Ontario is one of the worst teams in the Western Conference, so I wonder to make up for their lack of skill the coaching staff told them to shoot from everywhere.

Avsrule2022

"No more rats"
Apr 4, 2012
Longmont, CO
The Eagles gave up 27 shots in the second alone.

It makes me wonder about the stat keeping in the game, like maybe shot attempts were confused for SOGs. I have never seen SOG totals like that in one game.

For anyone that actually watched the game, do those totals seem legit?

Totally legit. There was zero defense in the game and every shot had like 2 rebound attempts afterwards. It was insane.

Reactions: cgf and klozge

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I didn’t even know he had those shots in his arsenal especially the first slapper

When he was at UND it was a staple of his game. We've seen glimpses of it at the NHL level but he just doesn't normally get the kind of separation he needs to really get the shot off.

Maybe there's a glimmer of hope, I don't know. I still think if he has any shot at being an NHL regular, he's gotta have an NHL scorer's release.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
When he was at UND it was a staple of his game. We've seen glimpses of it at the NHL level but he just doesn't normally get the kind of separation he needs to really get the shot off.

Maybe there's a glimmer of hope, I don't know. I still think if he has any shot at being an NHL regular, he's gotta have an NHL scorer's release.

On the first PP unit he never get those chances as a floater. Second PP unit usually doesn't have enough time to set-up for that type of play, but Jost definitely shoots from that area often (albeit a bit higher up in the NHL). Not making excuses for his lack of production and poor play, but we've seen it briefly.

Reactions: AdrianTheMagician
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad