2018-19 Colorado Eagles (AHL) and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Are they still trying to employ identical systems at the AHL/NHL levels or is Cronin just doin' his own thing?
That's the last I heard, but it seems like all the opening magic has worn off. Lost 5-0 to one of the best teams today which is sadly another California team. This time it wasn't Martin's fault for the loss since he faced 40+ shots.

How long has Shvyrev been with Greer and Toninato?
Got to have started in the last couple of games. He's been down there with the scrubs of Cody Bass and other nonsense.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
And big shot prospects like Samsonov, Demko, Hart have horrible numbers. Wouldn't look into It too too much. Obviously not great but not horrible.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I haven't seen the games but it doesn't necessarily sound like the goalies have been horrid (well maybe Martin has) but the defense has been outright horrid. I don't understand at all why Alt and Warsofsky have been so bad to start the season.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I think Gork will find his way back.... and Wilson, Ghetto, Dano and Nieto find their way out.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
The guys who dont pk on the bottom six will be gone for sure, except i think wilson will be replaced by kam on the 2nd pp.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Landy - MacK - Mikko
Jost - Drae - Silfverberg
Calvert - Soda - Jimmothy
Greer - Kamenev - Kaut
Gork

The science checks out.

I'll take some of that

tenor.gif

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Am I reading correctly that the Eagles' top pairing is Falk-Meloche and Boikov is the odd-man out?

The D is so bad after Meloche. All of Graves, Alt, Dwarfsofty and Lindholm have been hot, steaming garbage. Playing like none of them want to be the first NHL call-up. Geertsen and Boikov have been meh, but better than those other guys, considering expectations.
Falk surprisingly rises to the top, king of the diaper barge floating in a sea of mediocrity that is our AHL D. They need Timmins and Makar to save them.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I think Gork will find his way back.... and Wilson, Ghetto, Dano and Nieto find their way out.
I'd prefer we keep Wilson and say goodbye to Gork. I'm pretty sure he would agree to a team-friendly deal, seems to be really happy here.

top line
Jost - Kerfoot - UFA/trade (Stone plz)
Wilson - Soderberg - Compher
Calvert - Kamenev - Kaut
Greer

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Was Meloche a healthy scratch again last night? Seems surprising to scratch him over some of the vets Cronin might play who have no real future in the organization, particularly given that Meloche has played well.

Greer picked up a couple of assists. He has 17 points in 15 AHL games this season.

Reactions: AdrianTheMagician
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad