2018-19 Blackhawks Roster Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoorDoctor

Mar 6, 2013
ONT
The entire Crawford situation is a joke by now. I wonder whether he actually wants to play.
What a horrible accusation! Yes cause in mid December last year, Crawford just thought, "meh, hockey's boring... I'm done with this garbage" I wish there was a dislike button for comments like this.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
The entire Crawford situation is a joke by now. I wonder whether he actually wants to play.
Yeah, I heard that Crow was sick of carrying this team for months on end and still not getting the recognition he deserved by fans, so he decided to say "f*** it" and leave...

Reactions: migi and Rooh

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Hawks are screwed they have been telling us Crawford is okay and will be at training camp, Crawford just told the press he isn't 100% and isn't sure he will be ready or able to start training camp, lol . Coach Q said 15 minutes prior to Crawford speaking yeah crow he'll be ready for training camp.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Hawks seem to be pushing him for a return, which is strange. Makes it seem like it's not concussion related.

Clearly their all not on the same page and I think Crawford press conference dropping that bomb that he isn't 100% and not sure he will be ready or able to start lol.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Watching Ward and Forsberg as a tandem with this defense for 82 games...

Mycn.gif

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
Hawks are screwed they have been telling us Crawford is okay and will be at training camp, Crawford just told the press he isn't 100% and isn't sure he will be ready or able to start training camp, lol . Coach Q said 15 minutes prior to Crawford speaking yeah crow he'll be ready for training camp.

The team could simply be telling reporters what fans want to hear. Everyone knows this team is cooked without Crawford. The Hawks want to sell hope. They know how many people have not renewed their season tickets. They can see the dwindling interest in the fan convention. It would be a disheartening message to the fans if they were 100% honest and stated it is realistic that Crawford is not ready for the start of the season. All they have to say if Crawford is not ready is that they expected him back and are surprised he isn't ready. This could be similar to Luck and Indianapolis last offseason.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
The team could simply be telling reporters what fans want to hear. Everyone knows this team is cooked without Crawford. The Hawks want to sell hope. They know how many people have not renewed their season tickets. They can see the dwindling interest in the fan convention. It would be a disheartening message to the fans if they were 100% honest and stated it is realistic that Crawford is not ready for the start of the season. All they have to say if Crawford is not ready is that they expected him back and are surprised he isn't ready. This could be similar to Luck and Indianapolis last offseason.

I have a strange feelings things are coming to a head, I watched the fan convention then afterwards the half hour show and boy oh boy they had some strong comments about this team and the situation.

It's a mess and what's surprising is the hawks have always had strong goaltending or solid backups.

Well let's hope Ward catches lighting in a bottle and Forsberg when called upon improves as well.

I wonder if they trade for faulk and Skinner now or I heard patches was on their radar but management was holding up the trade due to management undecided amongst themselves.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
The guys borderline tearing up talking about working on coming back and being the same. No one in the entire organization is on the same page or knows what’s going on. If this is an actual injury I’ll be floored

The entire organization is having issues lack of accountability, no sense of urgency , dishonesty to the fans, and I even heard that the trades are being held up because management can't decide amongst themselves and teams are frustrated with them.

They should have fired Stan midseason when this team knew they were not making the playoffs. Stans given out bad contracts and then turned around 2 years later those same contracts which were hurting this team cap wise he traded them off with solid assets and got nothing in return.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
The entire organization is having issues lack of accountability, no sense of urgency , dishonesty to the fans, and I even heard that the trades are being held up because management can't decide amongst themselves and teams are frustrated with them.

They should have fired Stan midseason when this team knew they were not making the playoffs. Stans given out bad contracts and then turned around 2 years later those same contracts which were hurting this team cap wise he traded them off with solid assets and got nothing in return.

Where are they lacking accountability? Explain.

The team has zero responsibility to tell fans injuries and what injuries they are, zero.

Where did you hear the portion about trades being held up due to in fighting? This has not been reported anywhere.

Reactions: migi

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
Where are they lacking accountability? Explain.

The team has zero responsibility to tell fans injuries and what injuries they are, zero.

Where did you hear the portion about trades being held up due to in fighting? This has not been reported anywhere.

Yes it has been reported if your following the hawks you would have read John jackal report.

It was out 2 days ago. They have been in talks with Montreal for patches .

Accountability is to the paying fans who if they don't provide a product , fans will stop coming , that's simple business 101 .

Sure they don't have to be specific about injuries , but in years past after the season they talked about injuries and specifics. Now all of a sudden their very deceptive about things, nobody is on the same page 15 minutes before Crawford spoke , coach Q said on tv crow will be back for training camp and ready.

Stop making excuses for this team , when Bill wirtz ran it he drove away great players and fans , look at back 10 years ago or longer it was a joke this team. They commitmented to ONE GOAL and for awhile yeah they lived up to that but now 3 years removed from a cup with awful long term bloated contracts on aging core who father time has caught up with them and bowman gave up to many assets with garbage for returns is finally showing.

Yeah they have some young talent but no guarantee they will be stars or bust and your talking about 2 to 4 years away at least .

Just because they made chelios a ambassador doesn't give them a pass.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
JJ is not a legit source.

Says who ? His reporting along with David pagoda have been spot on. Powers is a company man he won't say anything negative and Eckland is a joke.

The hawks are looking at 2 teams and 2 scenarios 1 Montreal (patches) the other is Carolina for Skinner and faulk.

That's been widely reported.

We're all Hawks fans some more in tune with their prospects others just care more about the big club. However nobody expects this team to win a cup every year that's wishful thinking , but we do expect them to put a fun , competitive team out their especially for what it costs in season price tickets and buying tickets.

Chicago is a big market and it should never look like a phoniex or Carolina or buffalo market with mismanagement and more losses than wins.

I believe Stan and Coach Q have long over stayed their welcome and become complacent.

Toews he got his contract and his 1st year in it he fell short now 3 years later he hasn't lived up to the 10.5 million and he is the captain he can't make excuses anymore .

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
What reporting has been spot on? How well have you held that up to exposure and a critical eye? JJ has been a known low end rumor mill reporting constant never a shred of backed up or occieong claims working from the Eklud sight for years until recently leaving it.

It's a rare case of being ahead of other reporters on inside info. Theres a reason why people from that field are not taken seriously on these boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad