2018-19 Blackhawks Roster Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
There is so much more to chew on in the last couple of pages of this thread than responding on a cell phone can allow for that my head is spinning. :laugh:

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Fair enough. My apologies to the Caps fan.

I was a big fan of Bickell. It was painful to see his play decline without explanation - for months, possibly years before docs got it right and the MS was diagnosed.

As for Wilson: he's a keeper. Not sure of his contract status but I think Caps should extend it now before he realizes his worth - based on what I saw in the playoffs, he may be the best power forward in the game.... and he's mean.

You just ripped somebody for living under a rock and on the same page of posts state you don’t know the status of Wilson’s contract? His new contract announced yesterday has been the most talked about hockey news of the last 30 hours.

This thread is...special. :popcorn:

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
You just ripped somebody for living under a rock and on the same page of posts state you don’t know the status of Wilson’s contract? His new contract announced yesterday has been the most talked about hockey news of the last 30 hours.

This thread is...special. :popcorn:
Well excuse me for not following other teams on a daily basis in mid-summer.

And do you think I wouldn't know about Wilson's signing weeks or months from now?

It's a special thread alright. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Well excuse me for not following other teams on a daily basis in mid-summer.

And do you think I wouldn't know about Wilson's signing weeks or months from now?

It's a special thread alright. :sarcasm:

I don’t follow other teams. I casually check Twitter and read posts in this very forum. That news has been all over the internet for well over a day so just surprising anyone in this place that’s been talking hockey in July wouldn’t have known that. Just not a great look after bus-tossing someone else for the same thing in this very thread but what do I know?

Last edited:
Reactions: RememberTheRoar

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I don’t follow other teams. I casually check Twitter and read posts in this very forum. That news has been all over the internet for well over a day so just surprising anyone in this place that’s been talking hockey in July wouldn’t have known that. Just not a great look after bus-tossing someone else for the same thing in this very thread but what do I know?

This is the correct take, Blue Liner. Maybe he didn’t see the Wilson news because he had everybody who was talking about it ignored.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Don't tempt me. :) Not looking for it mind you, I rarely check TSN these days as it's all baseball . ZZZZZ - but still haven't heard the news about Wilson's new contract and I'm not losing sleep over it.

Just get twitter and follow the guys like Bobby Mac, DD, Lebrun, etc. The best part of twitter is you can pick and choose your news. You obviously don't have to tweet but it is a solid source for information.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Just get twitter and follow the guys like Bobby Mac, DD, Lebrun, etc. The best part of twitter is you can pick and choose your news. You obviously don't have to tweet but it is a solid source for information.

I thought I had seen @BobbyJet post Tweets before so that's why I had assumed he had a Twitter account and would have seen that Wilson news. I envy anyone's ability to not check Twitter for entire day or two. Kinda like not coming here for a day or two...better for one's health!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I thought I had seen @BobbyJet post Tweets before so that's why I had assumed he had a Twitter account and would have seen that Wilson news. I envy anyone's ability to not check Twitter for entire day or two. Kinda like not coming here for a day or two...better for one's health!

I thought so as well but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad