Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Easily the best side plot to the Devils fun-as-hell season last year was watching ZekeA live and die by that awful ****ing team. This version seems so much better.

"BlackJack":

After living through the 1989-1990 Whaler (Failure) team here in Binghamton (11-60-9-0) I have learned, not to expect much....... Best way to watch that year was to start drinking and keep drinking...... Lots of beer that season was drunk by end of the 1st period only way to watch that toxic team......

I take my hockey seriously always have, perhaps too seriously~~!!!!!

I just hope this team will be competitive, unlike last season........

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
"BlackJack":

After living through the 1989-1990 Whaler (Failure) team here in Binghamton (11-60-9-0) I have learned, not to expect much....... Best way to watch that year was to start drinking and keep drinking...... Lots of beer that season was drunk by end of the 1st period only way to watch that toxic team......

I take my hockey seriously always have, perhaps too seriously~~!!!!!

I just hope this team will be competitive, unlike last season........

At least the style of play will be more fun to watch and as promised last season there is more talent in the lineup. Hopefully that translates to good results on the ice. The defense is still a work in progress but reinforcements on the back end should start arriving at the end of the NCAA season. NJ is building through drafting and development so Binghamton should start to improve as the big club continues to improve.

bodda

Feb 26, 2012
Foppaland
Got the AHL package this year. Only 60 dollars for all bdevils games. It's a surprisingly good product I must say. Good video quality and the pbp guy is doing a good job.

Tangradi-Seney-Lappin line was dominant.
Sharangovich looks like a sneaky good pick, created a lot of chances and looked solid overall.
Joey Andersson looked good, had some great pk moments.
Studenic is intriguing. Kid can fly.
Didn't really notice Mcleod much.
Cam Johnson made a lot of big saves. Great athleticism and positioning.
Most of the Dmen were bad though. If yak bolts off to russia.. wooof..

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Article from last nites game by Ski...

Binghamton Devils Win Their 2nd In A Row
Some stats from last night.

Anderson had the goal, also 4 shots(tied for team lead with Lappin) and was a +3.

Bastian did not make the score sheet, but did follow up his 2 goal night with a couple sog's.

McLeod, a couple PIM's, otherwise zero's across the board.

Sharangovich goal an EN.

Johnson stopped 23 of 26, including 12 shots in the first, to help B-devs get out to a 2-0 lead. Hfd did notch 3 goals on 7 shots in the 2nd.

Overal B-dev's outshot 26-23.

Reactions: My3Sons

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Two wins against two good teams to start the year. I'll take it.

I've been impressed by a lot of guys so far. Only real disappointment I've had has been McLeod, he's been invisible for the most part.

Loved how they played last night, except the second period. Tangradi-Seney-Lappin was great all game.

This team already looks noticeably better than last year's. Faster, better passing, breakouts actually look orchestrated. They actually play as a team and look like they have a system. Should be a fun year.

Reactions: My3Sons

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I haven't caught any games yet..Can anyone tell me first impressions of Joey Anderson?

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Two wins against two good teams to start the year. I'll take it.

I've been impressed by a lot of guys so far. Only real disappointment I've had has been McLeod, he's been invisible for the most part.

Loved how they played last night, except the second period. Tangradi-Seney-Lappin was great all game.

This team already looks noticeably better than last year's. Faster, better passing, breakouts actually look orchestrated. They actually play as a team and look like they have a system. Should be a fun year.
Treat McLeod as a 3rd rounder, he needs to develop and relearn how to play the game. Reassess next camp.

Reactions: Oneiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad