2018-19 3rd Jerseys

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Tampa Bay has never had a good uniform. The best ones were/are merely "meh". They need a full-scale change... colours, logo, everything.
giphy.gif

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I believe the Leafs are planning on wearing their St. Pats jersey's on or around St. Patty's day.

Not sure what else they're gonna do. I can't imagine it will be the only extra jersey they'll wear.

Last edited:

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Someone made these a while ago

i5U2OVN.png
Yeah those are nice, I was just trying to make a realistic mix of the traditional ones.

I believe traditional was the overwhelmingly winner in the poll the team posted awhile back. I see them using a similar template as old but doubt they go back to the old logo.

the4thlinegrinder

Jul 25, 2011
The Bench
Is there a limit to how many times teams can wear 3rds per season? So, for example, could Edmonton wear their orange jerseys 21 times at home and their blue 3rds (assuming the rumours are true) 20 times?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
It annoys me when I have to really look hard to determine who is playing when I turn a game on. Even more so when it's an original six team.

The Bruins don't look like the Bruins with stupid black socks.

The Leafs look like a generic blue and white team without the socks and dual hemstrips that they had since the 30s.

The Oilers do not look like the Oilers in flipping navy

I could go on. Jersey announcements used to excite me. Now its just meh. Teams have no issue with tossing their identity and the unique elements that defined them to sell a few jerseys. I wish they would just stop.

The Leafs always look like the Leafs. Only team that they resemble are the Lightning, who inexplicably copied the Leafs.

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
From what I heard, they will make the orange the alternates again and use the blue as their regular home jersey...should never have changed.
It's actually extremely irritating. Buy the first orange home jersey then they change them the following year with the adidas model, and now the blue one is going to be new home jersey? Fans like to purchase the home jersey it's annoying when they've had 3 different ones in the past 3 years.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
Is there a limit to how many times teams can wear 3rds per season? So, for example, could Edmonton wear their orange jerseys 21 times at home and their blue 3rds (assuming the rumours are true) 20 times?
That's what the isles did with the wave jersey the second season they had the fisherman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad