2018-19 3rd Jerseys

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
So far the only confirmed 3rd jersey appears to be Philly bringing back the black (Stadium Series jersey).

Philadelphia_Flyers_Stadium_Series_Jersey.0.jpeg

San Jose has also hinted at the "screaming Shark" and the "fin logo" making a special appearance which makes me believe they are either using the fin logo as an alternate jersey logo or something related to the All Star game.

Are there any other teams that have confirmed or announced something?

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Hurricanes are bringing back a modified version of their regular black alternate, per Twitter. They and the Coyotes are both debuting their thirds art the draft.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
So far the only confirmed 3rd jersey appears to be Philly bringing back the black (Stadium Series jersey).

Philadelphia_Flyers_Stadium_Series_Jersey.0.jpeg

San Jose has also hinted at the "screaming Shark" and the "fin logo" making a special appearance which makes me believe they are either using the fin logo as an alternate jersey logo or something related to the All Star game.

Are there any other teams that have confirmed or announced something?
It’d be sick if those Philly alternates were their normal jerseys. Imo their home/away jersey is easily the worst in the league, they need to go back to black.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
It’d be sick if those Philly alternates were their normal jerseys. Imo their home/away jersey is easily the worst in the league, they need to go back to black.

Disagree... I love phillys Jerseys... black jerseys are completely overdone...although I agree those thirds look nice. Teams should have their own colours..but that being said there is also a bit of saturation with Red and Blue...

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Disagree... I love phillys Jerseys... black jerseys are completely overdone...although I agree those thirds look nice. Teams should have their own colours..but that being said there is also a bit of saturation with Red and Blue...
Meh I just think Philly’s jersey looks corny in a way. May be the jersey style but I can stand that bright orange. I liked their winter classic ones though from when they played the Rangers.

Reactions: Breeze 44

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
The list of NHL teams that will be getting third jerseys may have been leaked. If the list is true, it includes these 19 teams:
  • ANA
  • ARZ
  • CGY
  • CAR
  • COL
  • CBJ
  • EDM
  • LAK
  • NJD
  • NYI
  • PHI
  • PIT