NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lakers would be smart to blow it all up this offseason and go the OKC route by stockpiling picks. building around AD would be dumb because he's on the wrong side of 30 and isn't going to stay healthy like he did this season. they could get a nice haul by shipping him and lebron out

but start by firing ham's dumb ass into the sun

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Lebron absolutely dogged it in the 4th quarter, completly gave up. Reeves scored a bunch of points in garbage time to make it seem closer than this was, this was hands down the most lopsided game in the series.

AD is clearly the best player on this team, they should pray Lebron opts out and goes play with Bronny elsewhere (Knicks, Sixers), in any case, Lebron's time in LA should be up.

The Lebron/Steph/KD era is finished. This must be the first time in 20 years all three of them will be in Cancun before the 2nd round starts.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wherever the Lakers think they’re going, they’re not getting there

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I don't know about that, he's really good at what he's doing but he's a 3rd or 4th option at best on a good team.
It was a bit of hyperbole, I admit. I was referring more to the attention he would get as opposed his role on the team.

Last edited:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
That Lakers 2020 championship is looking more like a fluke everyday.
not a fluke at all. they were right there with milwaukee all season as the two best teams in the league. they were undefeated when leading at the half and right before the shutdown, won two big games against the bucks and clippers back to back. not to mention they were a top 3 defensive team

the next season they were 21-6 before AD went down and then lebron got hurt soon after. went up 2-1 in their series against the suns before AD went out and that was it. i still think they could've made another title run if AD hadn't gotten injured. they could've run it back with a title winning team the next season but panicked and traded for westbrick

that title was the furthest thing from a fluke

Reactions: John Price

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Embiid is absolutely pathetic:

Literally any other player would've been kicked out of the game last night. Dirty, dirty stuff. Worse than Draymond.

But Draymonds a thug from Detroit, can’t have that vermin in the league right!?

Embiid has complained non stop for years, it ain’t stopping. You win with Draymond.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad