2018-19 3rd Jerseys

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
CJ3342_01_laydown.jpg

Wondering if this could be the template for a new Oilers third. New, darker colours, and no shoulder yoke like the 2000s era sweaters.
HIDEOUS

Highmarker

Oct 31, 2011
Jerseys are such a weird thing and this is why i think it's important that teams don't get too crazy and switch up logos/color schemes too often. Everyone loves original 6 team jersey because they don't switch them up ever and their fans never long for something they used to have.

I always think about how Washington introduced their current jerseys back in 07 and everyone fell in love with them because they were retro and now that they've had them for a while lot's of people miss the old black and blue ones with the eagle on them.
Edmonton finally went back to their retro colours and now i find myself kind of missing the copper and blue.....
The old coyotes jerseys were considered some of the ugliest in the league and now most people love them because they aren't there anymore.
Does anybody really prefer the current Kings jerseys to the old black and grey ones? or even the purple and gold?
The Dallas stars? anybody missing their old jerseys yet?
Old Sens jerseys? >> current Sens jerseys.
People liked Tampa Bays new logo / color scheme now they miss their original logo / color scheme

I like teams like Colorado/San Jose who have kept the same color scheme logo since entering the league and i hope they never rebrand / change.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I love 3rd jerseys for the most part. Hoping some teams bring back some classic designs.

Reactions: CPTN71

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Well, what we know for sure is that if the Islanders have a 3rd jersey, it would be a complete disaster.

LamorielloAndSon

May 28, 2018
How to make a good islanders third jersey

Use the jersey layout of the Charlottesville islanders

Change colors to royal blue orange and teal

Replace bridge on the crest with modernized fisherman logo

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So far the only confirmed 3rd jersey appears to be Philly bringing back the black (Stadium Series jersey).

Philadelphia_Flyers_Stadium_Series_Jersey.0.jpeg

San Jose has also hinted at the "screaming Shark" and the "fin logo" making a special appearance which makes me believe they are either using the fin logo as an alternate jersey logo or something related to the All Star game.

Are there any other teams that have confirmed or announced something?

I love those Flyers jerseys. They look badass on the ice. Glad they are coming back.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It’d be sick if those Philly alternates were their normal jerseys. Imo their home/away jersey is easily the worst in the league, they need to go back to black.

LOL WTF? They are one of the nicer sweaters in the league. Simple and classic. It's the same template they used with their 70s jerseys but with a brighter orange.

Red Dread

Oct 19, 2011
Maryland
Tampa Bay has never had a good uniform. The best ones were/are merely "meh". They need a full-scale change... colours, logo, everything.

I hate their current ones. Although people are tired of the black jerseys, they looked better imo.

I miss the Kings black and purple.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad