Proposal: 2017 Trade Deadline Week: Targets and General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Dreger says that there is apparently no interest in Vanek. Weird if you ask me. Vanek has been good this season. His history is probably playing a part in this.

Maybe Dorion can snag him for cheap?

He will likely cost way more than he is worth. Vanek dissapears in the playoffs, we really don`t need that

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Its not nearly enough of a sample size to draw a conclusion. Thats the point.

Its much higher risk of losing White and Ceci for nothing.

Nothing in any part of his career suggests top line potential. Honestly, I really have no idea where you're coming from on this one. What, because we don't have a big enough sample to prove it doesn't work its still a valid option? We haven't tried Varney as our 1st line Center either, we should give that a shot..,

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
This team needs a 1st line center if it wants to be considered a "contender".

We need one now. We don't need Burrows or another NHL/AHL depth signing/trade.

What are you going to trade to get him? Any major trade needs to include forwards we we were going to protect otherwise we're losing a major piece in the summer.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Does Ceci, Dzingel, Lazar, 1st get Duchene. Is that equal to Ceci, White, 1st package some have mentioned?

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Apparently we are getting Stalberg from Carolina. Hopefully not as terrible of a deal as the Burrows one

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Should have a poll on how many of us are scared s***less right now about what we're giving up. Would be the first time everyone agreed.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Rather than bringing in depth by trades, why not make a bang and bring in depth by knocking someone down the line up rather than taking other teams scraps.

I'm not pleased with the direction we are going right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad