2017 Summer Friendlies

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
If this Arsenal kit had just a tad more red, maybe a red stripe going down the sides it would look superb.

I'm really liking this three back line formation, gives Arsenal more options up the pitch especially on the wings. Just please no more Mertesacker.

Kolasinac is a Tank...so strong ..perfect fit for the BPL

Great signing by ******
Kolasinac looks like an ex-Soviet Union mob boss. :laugh:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Solanke not getting in the Chelsea team and leaving for barely any compensation. Lol! I think he could score 10 goals in all comps this season. Which for his age and cost would be an excellent return. I like that he can provide depth for every forward position as well as look positive in each of them.

Cou is captain for this game. The report of him asking to leave a few days ago sounds like such trash considering there were no further reports about it and he never left training, is captain today, etc.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Xhaka's passing game today has been absurdly good. Makes Wilshere look useless.

Benfica is having a huge problem dealing with our pace on the outside.

E: Superb finish by Giroud, amazing pass by Nelson who's looked awesome so far. 4-2.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Xhaka's passing game today has been absurdly good. Makes Wilshere look useless.

Benfica is having a huge problem dealing with our pace on the outside.

E: Superb finish by Giroud, amazing pass by Nelson who's looked awesome so far. 4-2.

That's Xhaka for you. I'm expecting a pretty big year out of him.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If they would sell Morono for whatever offer comes in, that would be fantastic. He's the third left back so he will anyway.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Solanke not getting in the Chelsea team and leaving for barely any compensation. Lol! I think he could score 10 goals in all comps this season. Which for his age and cost would be an excellent return. I like that he can provide depth for every forward position as well as look positive in each of them.

Cou is captain for this game. The report of him asking to leave a few days ago sounds like such trash considering there were no further reports about it and he never left training, is captain today, etc.

Lots of good young players don't get into that Chelsea squad to be fair.

I do wonder though, if it'll become a trend for young players of these big clubs with rich and deep academies to just walk on a free if they do not see much hope\too much competition\lack of playing time.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There's the Oezil I know, lose the ball and then give up. I can't this ****.

This is quite hilarious, Wenger puts on majority of the starting XI and they look way horrible compared to the youth and pace of the first 70 minutes. :facepalm::laugh:
That's Xhaka for you. I'm expecting a pretty big year out of him.

Agreed, last year could have been Xhaka's EPL adjustment period.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
0-3 Salah. Great finish and run from Salah and great pass by Coutinho. More of that to come this season :yo:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Better than Robben was at this age. I'll stand by that and this season will show that. It is simply impossible to run with him. Salah ran past those two like they weren't even there. If Liverpool also get van Dijk and a quality midfielder they will challenge, as I said before.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah is not better than Robben was and he never will be, but I'm happy to have him with what he's shown.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Wasn't perfect, but liked what I saw in the Clasico. Should have scored more really, but preseason looking good so far.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Arsenal were so frustrating today....too much passing about outside the box and no decisiveness.
Xhaka is useless, as well as Ramsey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad