2017 Summer Friendlies

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
For what it's worth, I might keep Moreno.

He's dumb as rocks, but there's so much ability in there.

He has had a pretty good preseason. I don't think Robertson is an automatic upgrade by any means.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Salah and Mane are both one dimensional, but if both play at the same time they're so good at it that they can't be defended.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Trent is doing about as well as you can with Ribery but it's obvious the skill gap there. I haven't been impressed with Henderson but everyone else looks pretty good.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Should have been a yellow card at least for Rafinha. Really bad foul for a glorified friendly.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Salah and Mane are both one dimensional, but if both play at the same time they're so good at it that they can't be defended.

I don't think that's completely true.

They're being asked to do one thing in this side, but I think both can do other things.

Salah and Mane are better passers than they get credit, and their shooting is underrated.

Speed is their most obvious quality, but they're going to do much more in this side.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hummels defending 3 on 1 by himself. Firmino was dumb to go at his. Sanches was dumber to give it away.

Sanches super athletic player but only useful going forward with a head of steam.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad