2017 Summer Friendlies

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
No surprise Mikkitarja's awful again against a top team... :shakehead

Yeah, he did virtually nothing.

Meanwhile Arda Turan demonstrates that he's one of the most overrated players in the game today. He shouldn't even be in the damn squad.

Bakayoko Ono

Aug 12, 2007
Helsinki
Americans really love this ICC - crowds are massive.

xG0K6Qv.png

Ticket prices for the Real-Barca match in Miami.

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Those prices are nuts, but it's potentially the only time people will get a chance to see some of those players, even if it is just a meaningless game. Even with all the games over the years, there's only been 1 game that was reasonably close to me without extensive travel.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Those prices are nuts, but it's the only time people will get a chance to see some of those players, even if it is just a meaningless game. Even with all the games over the years, there's only been 1 game that was reasonably close to me without extensive travel.

That's not really true, assuming St. Louis counts. We've had Liverpool/Roma, Bosnia/Argentina, USA/St. Kitts, and Chelsea/Man City. I guess only two of those are club games but still.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That's not really true, assuming St. Louis counts. We've had Liverpool/Roma, Bosnia/Argentina, USA/St. Kitts, and Chelsea/Man City. I guess only two of those are club games but still.

True, but I was only close to there for 1 of those games.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yep, amazing shot by Kondogbia... in the wrong goal.
You can see the ball rebounding a split second before he shoots it and it hits his ankle. Still a great shot :D

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Sell Bellerin 50mill to Barca.

Buy Seri.
Play Reiss the GOAT Nelson at RWB.

Pure GEM of a player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad