2017 Summer Friendlies

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Matic looked really good. Solid outing to end the preseason.

Don't see us winning the Super Cup, but I do expect to see the first team regulars in action at once.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Trippier with a great cross to Kane for a goal. He is SO good on getting the ball to the right spot, I just hope he is OK on defense.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Firmino continuing to boss for Liverpool. He's primed for a hell of a season. Early still but I think he'll finally take that step into PotY contention if not win it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Indeed. He should have had two goals in that half put on a plate for him. The one Firmino laid on especially was a horrendous miss.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can't say I didn't warn about Origi.
His goal streak appears to have just been a purple patch. Right now he may be worse than when he was signed. He slows down the play WAY too much and goes wide way too much.

Also part of it is that Funes Mori broke his leg.

And Solanke scores. Can score with his head or right foot and assists with his left. Might be a good prospect here.

Last edited:

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
His goal streak appears to have just been a purple patch. Right now he may be worse than when he was signed. He slows down the play WAY too much and goes wide way too much.

Also part of it is that Funes Mori broke his leg.

He was amazing before that situation. Frustrating that it doesn't work out for him. Dude is full of potential but it's time to put it all together

johnsherdy10

Jul 27, 2017
Matic looked really good. Solid outing to end the preseason.

Don't see us winning the Super Cup, but I do expect to see the first team regulars in action at once.

Yeah, Matic is a necessary addition to the MU squad

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Only 3 players not used for barca today... Arda, Douglas and Ortola. Speaks volumes for Turans role and how's Douglas still on the ****ing team?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad