2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 3 |

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
So attendance and season tickets are going down and they’re only asking for advice from the few current customers they still have?

How ****ing stupid is this organization?
According to reddit users this survey was sent to a random and small amount of Sens Insider subscribers, not STH's.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
lineup_zps5671bf6d.png

Not that hard.
I’d even be ok with the newer silver Os. Even though they may not fit as well with the others. Hell I’d be ok with anything on the third if we went to the 2d again.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
C6Pekl0WAAEATwg.jpg:large

If we're going with the 2D logo, I'd prefer something new like Jerk Store's alternate design pictured above. It also fits in with this team's "United In Red" branding. I'm not keen on the idea of going back to a straight copy of one of the old jerseys.

Either....

Red =O= Home/White =O= Away/Black 2D Third

or

Red 2D Home/White 2D Away/Black =O= Third

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
hmmmm......anyone tried the heritage jersey, but replacing the O with an S (of the same style)?

I love the heritage jerseys, but I wish there was a way to make the O look like an O instead of a zero. Using an S feels like it might be cartoonishy supermanish, but I'd have to see it to tell for sure.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I made that joke a few posts up....

No joke. 2D all the way. O looks like a zero.

hmmmm......anyone tried the heritage jersey, but replacing the O with an S (of the same style)?

I love the heritage jerseys, but I wish there was a way to make the O look like an O instead of a zero. Using an S feels like it might be cartoonishy supermanish, but I'd have to see it to tell for sure.

You could try to put the S inside the O but I'm sure Ohio State would have a few words with us...

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
C6Pekl0WAAEATwg.jpg:large

If we're going with the 2D logo, I'd prefer something new like Jerk Store's alternate design pictured above. It also fits in with this team's "United In Red" branding. I'm not keen on the idea of going back to a straight copy of one of the old jerseys.

Back in black baby, that red ship has sailed........

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Back in black baby, that red ship has sailed........

Given some of the previous sentiment in this thread about the updated 2D logo, I don't expect this concept to be popular here, but I like it a lot. I've always loved that old third jersey. If I recall, Daniel Alfredsson was a big fan of them as well. Maybe we can wear these after his ownership group buys the team...

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
A instantly becomes one of the best sets in the league. We currently have probably the worst set in the league. No brainer money maker here but of course we won’t do anything. I’m on a Melnyk boycut but I’d probably spend on a new jersey if they made it well.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
A instantly becomes one of the best sets in the league. We currently have probably the worst set in the league. No brainer money maker here but of course we won’t do anything. I’m on a Melnyk boycut but I’d probably spend on a new jersey if they made it well.

You could take a chance on a knockoff from China...

Ottawa Senators Jersey

senators-032.jpg

they have the "Ugly Sweater" too !​

Reactions: Smeddy

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

Given some of the previous sentiment in this thread about the updated 2D logo, I don't expect this concept to be popular here, but I like it a lot. I've always loved that old third jersey. If I recall, Daniel Alfredsson was a big fan of them as well. Maybe we can wear these after his ownership group buys the team...

I usually find the white version of jerseys boring, but ouchie wowie me likey dat

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I might have missed it but is it too late to submit a change for the new season? So we're looking at 2019-2020?

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
You know how I feel about that 2d kiddy crest:thumbd:, but those are some nice jersey's. :thumbu::thumbu:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad