2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 3 |

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
They should have went with the Flying V. It is in that so bad it is good category that is perfect for a limited use jersey. Also, the Spaghetti Skate is one of the few jerseys where the white is better than the coloured.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
They should have went with the Flying V. It is in that so bad it is good category that is perfect for a limited use jersey. Also, the Spaghetti Skate is one of the few jerseys where the white is better than the coloured.

70% of the fans voted for the skate logo. Pretty sure they made the right decision.

Reactions: JungleBeat

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
70% of the fans voted for the skate logo. Pretty sure they made the right decision.

Not saying I dislike the skate logo, but popularity is not necessarily a good indicator for what the best decision is. Regardless this is just subjective so we will all have our own opinions.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not saying I dislike the skate logo, but popularity is not necessarily a good indicator for what the best decision is. Regardless this is just subjective so we will all have our own opinions.

Sure we all have different opinions, but they specifically did a public post to get the majority's opinion on which jersey to use, and 70% is a very solid chunk that like the skate logo.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
Can somebody with some skills PLEASE do a mock up of the O, or even the 2D jersey with proper barber poles? Like this:

lgxbmn5w06g11.jpg

Reactions: Engineer

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I think the Senators should reuse every jersey they have ever worn since 1990-91 (Peace Tower). There are over 17. (Home & Away, 3rd, etc.....)

Heck, even include the 1920-30's jerseys.

Last edited:

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Centennial classic Karlsson (Adidas, not the other garbage) jersey going for 124.99

I spent almost 3x that amount to get my Stone jersey when it first came out :laugh: :facepalm:

karlsgod65

Sep 13, 2016
Centennial classic Karlsson (Adidas, not the other garbage) jersey going for 124.99

I spent almost 3x that amount to get my Stone jersey when it first came out :laugh: :facepalm:

Where can I get this?

... nvm must not support EM

Last edited:

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Where can I get this?

... nvm must not support EM

Holding off seems smart, the sweaters will be on a bigger discount once Eugene sells off EK for pennies on the dollar or the better option in that the small possibility still exists that he sells a controlling share in which you will pay more but it will be more relevant for at least 8+ years!

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Shouldn't even bother with this thread, we know nothing will happen.

This team doesn't know and doesn't care what the fans want.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
The Sens desperately need New Jersey’s which will help the fans get more motivated and excited. Seems like every team has had a New Jersey or 2 before we’ve changed our dull ones. One of the mottos I live by is look good feel good and the Sens do not look good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->