2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 3 |

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
@Engineer
WMv56No.jpg

Some solid names in there. I blew my expendable jersey cash on Condra.. wish I knew they were gonna put this crop of shirts up the week after.

Reactions: Back in Black

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Sorry for the multi-posting, does anybody know if these signed pictures come with a certification of authenticity?

Seems very strange that the descriptions don't mention a CoA
Maybe call up the Sens store at the CTC where they keep all this stuff. If you're lucky, a competent staff member may be able to check.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Ola, I have a question about the adidas jerseys. I have two Sens jerseys, ones an away Chabot (gift u/k where from) and the other is a Home Turris (got it thanks to the hot tip someone posted regarding the ebay deal, cheers btw).

I sorted figured out the differences in the rbk jerseys, but haven't seen many of the adidas ones.

Both jerseys I bought are Adidas and for sure not the Fanatics garbage, bot were verified using the adidas app.

The Chabot jersey seems to be a step up from the Turris in that the name plate and numbers are 'stitched on vs the heat press on the Turris. The material on there jersey.

I've been reading a bit online and this seems to be a common issue, depending on where you get your jersey.

I'll add this bit of info I found from reddit too:

"Hey my guy, I work for the Sens (merch department) so maybe I shed some light on why AdiZero is kind of a clusterf*** right now.
So there's basically a couple issues with this. Firstly, some Adidas namebars for the players don't come with "fake stitching" the way Reebok jerseys did. Even some heat pressed Reeboks had fake stitching so they always looked good, no matter what. I know in our store, we only have Karlsson AdiZero jerseys with the fake stitching. Real stitching doesn't actually look nearly as nice as the fake one they put on the name bars so for some of them, they scrapped real stitching all together as it saves quite a bit of money. The reasoning was that the new jerseys for customers are 199$ up from 139$ last year so they wanted to reduce the tag as much as possible. Most people balk at a 289-299$ jersey, even if it is fully customized & stitched.
Some teams like CBJ, VGK & OTT have perforated (therefore much thinner) namebars to fit their new jerseys, so they stick a lot better than Reebok namebars did when heat pressed. We stuck ours in the gear dryer for 12 cycles on ultra-hot and despite being heat pressed, we had no peeling whatsoever. I know it's not fool-proof but Reebok ones were notorious for peeling without even washing them, I never sold one to a customer in good conscience as stitched is the same price for Rbk. I can't speak for other teams' jerseys since they're not perforated/thin like ours are, but essentially Adidas namebars seem to be holding up A LOT better than they did in past years so for those of you who do get a heat pressed jersey: don't worry, seriously, unless you're really in it for the look.
Also, at least for our store, we charge more for a fully custom stitched jersey than a heat pressed one, and it takes much more time to get here since we have to send it to a third party to get stitched while we have a heat press operator at the CTC.
Hope this helps
Edit: more expensive for shittier is subjective, I guess. I genuinely believe the jerseys are awesome because they FEEL like the old authentics but for literally half the price. But I can see where namebar complaints come from. Unfortunately, it's not a team decision and we as individual teams have very little to say about it. Blame Adidas and their overpriced, shitty namebars."

ref:

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Sorry for the multi-posting, does anybody know if these signed pictures come with a certification of authenticity?

Seems very strange that the descriptions don't mention a CoA

Wow. A Matt O'Connor jersey. I still can't believe he played the home opener in 2015 lmao. He's plays in the Cheese Toast League now.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
It'd be interesting to see the O combined with the black pointy things on the back of the helmet on the 2d logo. Either within the width(not within the white area) or symmetrical on the outside.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I don't mind the red O honestly.

The logos with S are conceptually sound but they are super boring.

Seeing them so close to eachother this way cements it: I'll take the Heritage O over the 2D centurion. It is close but I am a big believer in moving forward rather than sticking to the past and centurions have nothing to do with senators, it's just a stupid marketing/branding "trick".

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
DCxy9rVVwAArRwm.jpg:large

Still waiting for these gorgeous jerseys to be part of our collection in some way shape or form.

They could even make it our third to begin with, and then add the white version and transition it into our mains (like they did with the 3D jerseys 10-15 years ago).

It's so asinine that we are still rocking literally the most boring jerseys in the league, when we have such a fantastic colour scheme and one of the best unique logo's in the league (and it's not even being used!).

Yet again EM and the marketing department (or lack thereof) doing absolutely nothing (outside of icing a hockey team) to help the franchise generate revenue. I'd be lining up for one of those. The outdoor classic jerseys we did this year were just so meh. Just a slight refactor of the already boring =O= jerseys.

New owners, please help us.

Let’s make a petition to get these to be our jerseys!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad