Sep 3, 2008
GO with the O.

I low key want my 2D jersey to remain vintage

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
3D back on center ice this year

just complete incompetence at every level of the organization
3D back there
But the coaching staff all have =O= shirts for practices. The player are wearing =O= hats with there number on it, etc

They are doing the opposite of last year it seems.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Whatever happened to the exciting news centered around a re-brand or something I remember seeing a few months back from the team via twitter, was it simply one of the many diversion tactics used when it was clear the fanbase were on to their incompetence and ticket sales were reflecting it?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Whatever happened to the exciting news centered around a re-brand or something I remember seeing a few months back from the team via twitter, was it simply one of the many diversion tactics used when it was clear the fanbase were on to their incompetence and ticket sales were reflecting it?

I remember it being talked a lot when Anselmi was here, but then he bolted from the "crazy." :laugh:

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I remember it being talked a lot when Anselmi was here, but then he bolted from the "crazy." :laugh:

Anselmi seemed like a quality hire, no surprise he got off the sinking ship ASAP, I vaguely remember something from the "new" regime though, shortly after that survey they sent out, will have to do a bit of a dive within twitter.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
I bought a St. Patrick's themed practice/warmup reebok jersey at the equipment sale at the Sens fan fest. The thing about it is it has 'Murray' and the number '56' on it (the font is typical development camp/training camp), which i find odd because Jordan Murray has never played a game for the Sens, and has never been called up. Anyone know how this jersey would have come to be?

Jersey is similar to this, minus the letter & number font:
'Members of the Ottawa Senators wear green jerseys to celebrate Saint... News Photo | Getty Images'

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone here have the logo that somebody made that was the old 2D logo but cleaned up/modernized with the newer 2D helmet? I can’t find it on google.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad