2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 3 |

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the bottom row of logos when I was doing the survey.

I hate the fact they are even asking this question. The 2D Senator is so classic. We had so many good players and future hall of gamers rock that logo, it shouldn't even be a choice.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO TO THE 2D LOGO AND DONT LOOK BACK. KEEP THE =O= AS OUR THIRDS.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Obviously it should be the 2D logo, end of story. But if it ends up being one of the bottom row (this is Ottawa, of course it will) then the left one is kind of decent in an old school way.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I actually might prefer the red O to the O in the heritage logo. Not sure if you swapped them if the revised heritage logo would look good though, don't have an eye for that stuff. Still prefer the 2D and still hate the 3D.

Reactions: Daffy

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I really don't understand why they complicate things. They have went with the 2D and O years ago.

Actually they shouldn't have changed anything after 1997.

emo

Aug 25, 2003
Cap City
Visit site
This would be perfect.

Attachments

• sens.jpg
    sens.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Do Make Say Think

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
2D is a million times better than the O. And the O is about a million times better than our current ones.

=O= logo is timeless - newer and easily the better choice going forward from a marketing perspective than the 2D

but really we should have both, one main one alternate

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
=O= logo is timeless - newer and easily the better choice going forward from a marketing perspective than the 2D

but really we should have both, one main one alternate

I'd be ok with the O as an alternate. Too boring to be the main. Gotta bring back the originals. Just classic.

Reactions: Emerica

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I think the =O= is great for an alternate, but 2D crest is an actual crest, and a great one at that.

JungleBeat's post is what I'd love. 100% JerkStore goodness.

Reactions: Emerica

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->