2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts | Part 3 |

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Continue discussing the ineptitude of the team's marketing department here.

Last posts:

They operate blindly under the Costanza theorem of everything they do being incorrect and typically the worst option, if they could figure out simply how to do the literal exact opposite of what they believe to be best some success may follow, at least George was able to figure it out on his own fairly quickly....were going on what 3, 4 5 years of this charade now?
Like was mentioned above, probably for the best, the current keyholders would certainly provide a poor look
Wow, a (Pro) Game Worn jersey for $100. That's ******* amazing!
Someone here please buy the mystery hat, I am dying to know which Sen it will be!
My money is on Dzuirsynski (not even gonna check if that's spelled right)

Reactions: Back in Black

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Clubhouse (morethanjustcaps.com) has the Heritage Classic for $100, and the home jerseys for $90. I've seen the Heritage Classic a bit cheaper else where (but that was months ago).

Very surprised to see the home jersey so cheap though. Outside of hoping to find a traded player jersey, that's probably the cheapest a home jersey will be anywhere for a while. They also had the away jerseys for 75, but they have sold out online. I don't know if the deal is only online, or if they have similarly priced jerseys at retail.

Reactions: Back in Black

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
DCxy9rVVwAArRwm.jpg:large

Still waiting for these gorgeous jerseys to be part of our collection in some way shape or form.

They could even make it our third to begin with, and then add the white version and transition it into our mains (like they did with the 3D jerseys 10-15 years ago).

It's so asinine that we are still rocking literally the most boring jerseys in the league, when we have such a fantastic colour scheme and one of the best unique logo's in the league (and it's not even being used!).

Yet again EM and the marketing department (or lack thereof) doing absolutely nothing (outside of icing a hockey team) to help the franchise generate revenue. I'd be lining up for one of those. The outdoor classic jerseys we did this year were just so meh. Just a slight refactor of the already boring =O= jerseys.

New owners, please help us.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
DCxy9rVVwAArRwm.jpg:large

Still waiting for these gorgeous jerseys to be part of our collection in some way shape or form.

They could even make it our third to begin with, and then add the white version and transition it into our mains (like they did with the 3D jerseys 10-15 years ago).

It's so asinine that we are still rocking literally the most boring jerseys in the league, when we have such a fantastic colour scheme and one of the best unique logo's in the league (and it's not even being used!).

Yet again EM and the marketing department (or lack thereof) doing absolutely nothing (outside of icing a hockey team) to help the franchise generate revenue. I'd be lining up for one of those. The outdoor classic jerseys we did this year were just so meh. Just a slight refactor of the already boring =O= jerseys.

New owners, please help us.
It’s a crime that these are not real.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
What if the whole reason Karlsson wants out is the cartoon logo?
What if that thing is the curse of the dressing room?
Fix that logo and watch the team skyrocket to the top.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I don't want new jerseys until we get a new owner. Let these awful ones be remembered for the awful Melnyk years.

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
We aren't...

Our fans are split, some want heritage and others want 2D. Melnyk thinks 2D is same as 3D.

I feel like most people who want heritage are people who just haven't seen any potential 2D concepts (like the one I posted above). If the Sens were to have a campaign to gather feedback and actually showed some conceptual photos (lol I know that's asking a lot for a Melnyk run organization, but that's how a professional organization would do it), I think a lot of people may jump on the 2D wagon. I love the =O= as our third, I just really think it's not fit to be our main. IMO it would be a tremendous missed opportunity to not go with a fresh 2D concept.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Sens marketing/sales is such dog shit. The 2014-2015 jersey auction has ended, and a week later they text me (since I made a bid they have my number) that the 2015-2016 jerseys are now up for auction. Broken link, doesn't work. Then they send me a new link today, works on my phone, but there is no trace of the link anywhere on a website, the team shop, etc. When you go to the game worn collection of 2015-2016 on the team shop, it says there are no items.

Just garbage. No wonder they don't sell anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad