OT: 2017 American Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Definitely not bad. He just ended up in the worst possible situation and got absolutely battered. It's tough to really evaluate a guy when he has 1.7 seconds to throw.

Almost looked shell shocked at times

Here's Hackenberg in action.:biglaugh::shakehead

Last edited:

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
They might as well just give Hackenberg and Petty a blindfold and a cigarette if they're going to throw them out there with the garbage that's on the O-line and green kids that don't have top-end talent at WR.

The D alone is probably going to prevent the Jets from getting a top two pick the way they should, but this offense is going to be PG-13. Here you go kids, throw the ball with a horrible offensive line to green low-round/UDFA receivers! Well that's one way to prevent INT's, make sure the QB's can't get the ball off in the first place, or have nobody open to throw to.

Richardson will just pack it in again if they're not competitive just like last year. Wilkerson won't be far behind. They have no respect for Bowles

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Richardson will just pack it in again if they're not competitive just like last year. Wilkerson won't be far behind. They have no respect for Bowles

Eh Sheldon's UFA after this year, he has PLENTY of incentive colored in green (and I don't mean the Jet uniforms) to play it out. Of course he's such a stupid **** he's just as liable to get himself suspended as he is to have a big walk year.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Eh Sheldon's UFA after this year, he has PLENTY of incentive colored in green (and I don't mean the Jet uniforms) to play it out. Of course he's such a stupid **** he's just as liable to get himself suspended as he is to have a big walk year.

Who will be his verbal sparring partner in the locker room without Marshall ?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Is TE Austin Sefarian something something still on the team?

Yeah complete with a two-game suspension. The sad part is he'll probably be the starter after that unless Leggett shows something right off or this staff just uses TE as a hood ornament the way Gailey did.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
ASJ actually sounds committed to being better. He quit drinking in the offseason and has been given nothing but praise for looking to be in the best shape of his life.

Hopefully we actually use TEs more now :laugh:

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
The Jets should be relegated to the Arena league after how they're going to perform this season

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Elliot gets 6 games. Why is it that it seems one offseason can't go by without at least a few players being suspended for an off the field problem?

Bills also trade Watkins to the Rams and trade for Jordan Matthews.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You can get a ticket for the Jets preseason game tomorrow for $4 on SeatGeek. If it wasn't the same night as the Red Bulls game I would've went.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
You can get a ticket for the Jets preseason game tomorrow for $4 on SeatGeek. If it wasn't the same night as the Red Bulls game I would've went.

A Natty Lite type crowd in the parking lots tomorrow.

I pity the NJSEA employees assigned to work the game.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
A Natty Lite type crowd in the parking lots tomorrow.

I pity the NJSEA employees assigned to work the game.
If they started working there after 2009 I have pity. If they were part of the scum who patrolled section 101 at Metro games or at CAA I wish them nothing but pain and misery. The greatest moment in Devils history wasn't any of the three cups, it was leaving that place and the yellowjacket vermin. Remember Zoffinger saying Pru wouldn't open on time and that the Devils would have to play at CAA, and Lou basically said you are full of crap. God was Zoffinger such pondscum.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If they started working there after 2009 I have pity. If they were part of the scum who patrolled section 101 at Metro games or at CAA I wish them nothing but pain and misery. The greatest moment in Devils history wasn't any of the three cups, it was leaving that place and the yellowjacket vermin. Remember Zoffinger saying Pru wouldn't open on time and that the Devils would have to play at CAA,, and Lou basically said you ar e full of crap. God was Zoffinger such pondscum.

Yeah, I really don't miss the NJSEA security guys who wore Rags turtlenecks under their maroon blazers while working Devils games
At CAA.

Zoff was a snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad