NFL: 2016 NFL Offseason News & Notes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Good for Arthur Blank and the Falcons

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/news-community/fans/

Upon opening in 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium will offer food and beverage options developed to deliver what fans want – variety, speed of service, quality and value. The fan-first menu at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will include the most popular items priced as follows without compromising quality:

$2 – Non-alcoholic beverage products with unlimited free refills (at freestanding refill stations)
$2 – Dasani bottled water; hot dogs; pretzels; popcorn
$3 – Peanuts; pizza; nachos; waffle fries
$5 – 12 oz. domestic beer

...lower than any pro stadium that I know about.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think anything short of 3 1st round picks and a public execution of John Harbaugh would be rather lenient by Rog

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I think anything short of 3 1st round picks and a public execution of John Harbaugh would be rather lenient by Rog

What's the punishment if true?

Rog and Biscotti are close buds so I am expecting a meager fine. I mean, Ray Rice hit a women and got 2 games. Ray Lewis got nothing for taking steroids.

Heck the NFL hired their former team president to run the Rice investigation.

Good for Arthur Blank and the Falcons

http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/news-community/fans/

Upon opening in 2017, Mercedes-Benz Stadium will offer food and beverage options developed to deliver what fans want – variety, speed of service, quality and value. The fan-first menu at Mercedes-Benz Stadium will include the most popular items priced as follows without compromising quality:

$2 – Non-alcoholic beverage products with unlimited free refills (at freestanding refill stations)
$2 – Dasani bottled water; hot dogs; pretzels; popcorn
$3 – Peanuts; pizza; nachos; waffle fries
$5 – 12 oz. domestic beer

...lower than any pro stadium that I know about.

So awesome. They are expecting the make up the lost $$ in volume, plus the prices are for all events there.

Apparently the big difference is the aren't giving away the concession rights, they are just hiring a company to run them for them. So they decide prices and just pay said company to run it for them.

They have something like 675 concession stands in the place, which is 60% more than Georgia Dome.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Coke subsidized that deal with the Falcons. "Hey we took $300 million from you fans so have reasonable concessions from Coke!" :laugh:

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
He's ****ing terrible. Can't fix heavy feet. Slow eyes and zero pocket presence and a slow release. Only drafted because Whisenhunt is a dinosaur and elevated production thanks to OBJ and Jarvis Landry and Jeremy Hill.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Its ****ing bizarre. Imagine a young Tom Brady or Joe Montana dictating what plays and what offense they should run? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad